OK - Teen posts picture of slain dog, then flees county after death threats

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Picture of allegedly slain dog brings threats (Muskogee Phoenix)
Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office investigates actions of teen
A Sequoyah High School student is embroiled in controversy after a screen capture of a pit bull he allegedly killed with an arrow began to spread around the Internet.
---
The image shows a dark-colored pit bull dead in a field with a pink arrow sticking out a bloody hole near the dog’s hip. Text accompanying the image states: “For all you Pit lovers out there. Here’s what happens when one shows up around my house.”

Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office Undersheriff Jason Chennault said he went to speak with Caisen Green, 18, on Saturday morning, but was only able to speak with Green’s father. Green and his mother had left the county because of death threats Green had received, Chennault said.
---
Multiple Facebook groups and other websites have spread the image and information about Green, requesting people report the animal’s death to the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office, the DA’s office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, among other law enforcement agencies.
---
Lu Hayes, a volunteer with the Cherokee County Humane Society, said she’d like to see the district attorney’s office prosecute Green.
more at the links, with pictures at the one below:

Facebook erupts in outrage as teen posts photo of dog shot with arrow - and death threats force him to leave town (Daily Mail)
---
Hayes told KJRH-TV that the dog's death was likely very painful. 'I saw a picture with a dog with a red arrow stuck in his side, which made me believe he probably died slowly, probably bled to death.'

Shortly after the picture was posted, a Facebook page was set up to 'raise awareness' for animal abuse. It has received more than 2,400 likes.

On Sunday, a dueling page was set up entitled 'Caisen Green is a True American Hero.'
---

Community outraged by killing of pit bulldog (Tahlequah Daily Press)
TAHLEQUAH — Cherokee County sheriff’s investigators are looking into the death of a pit bulldog that quickly outraged people across the globe on Friday.
---
That message and photo was eventually shared with the Humane Society of Cherokee County, which provided the information to the Daily Press.
---
“An additional Facebook account was created about the incident by unknown persons,” said Cherokee County Undersheriff Jason Chennault. “On this second Facebook page, posters have threatened to do bodily harm to Green and his family.'
---
Lou Hays, who volunteers with the Humane Society of Cherokee County, said Caisen Green apparently killed the dog only because of its breed, and didn’t indicate the animal had been aggressive toward anyone or anything.
---
A series of messages between the teen and an HSCC volunteer includes the boy’s admission that he shot the dog.
more at the link

I don't think the volunteer representing the humane society should be posting communications publicly since it's leading to death threats. Why not allow authorities to investigate. An off duty officer in a town near me kicked a shot a pit bull at a grocery store for fighting with it's running mate dog which is what dogs do. They weren't threatening people either, but no reports of death threats or him having to leave town.

The fact that this guy posted a photo of the dead dog leads me to believe he killed the dog for sport. Sick.

Flees county after death threats?

Okay, so he can handle killing a dog for no reason whatsoever, and then threatening to kill any other dog that gets near him. But the moment someone threatens to kill him he runs crying with his mommie?

MOO, we're gonna see this guy within the next 15-20 years on this site again. His mother's going to be at the courthouse screaming and crying "I had no idea! There were no warning signs! He couldn't have killed/raped/beat those women!"

If I were him, I'd be hoping no one were crazy enough and felt compelled to make their threats a reality. If this on Facebook, I don't know how he thinks leaving the county or even the state will make a difference. This is now destined to follow him around for the rest of his life. Having to explain this to everyone he meets from here on out will be an unintended punishment that he's brought on himself.

I'm sure he'd have no problem if a toddler wandered onto his yard.

http://tahlequahdailypress.com/local/x766093543/Teen-Pit-bulldog-was-aggressive-looked-ill

http://muskogeephoenix.com/local/x766093141/Teen-Dog-aggressive-diseased

with respect, the boy was dumb to post on facebook, but no owner has come forward, people dump dogs for reasons, to much work or moving, its sick, or it has a temperment problem, dogs go feral quick. The reality is the dogs become dangerous, when they pack and are in survival mode

Then he should have called Animal Control and had them pick up the dog. He killed that dog because he enjoyed it JMO. He thought he was showing how tough he was by posting the picture on facebook. Now he's showing his true colors by running away with his mom.

JMO

http://tahlequahdailypress.com/local/x766093543/Teen-Pit-bulldog-was-aggressive-looked-ill

http://muskogeephoenix.com/local/x766093141/Teen-Dog-aggressive-diseased

with respect, the boy was dumb to post on facebook, but no owner has come forward, people dump dogs for reasons, to much work or moving, its sick, or it has a temperment problem, dogs go feral quick. The reality is the dogs become dangerous, when they pack and are in survival mode

Then he should have called Animal Control and had them pick up the dog. He killed that dog because he enjoyed it JMO. He thought he was showing how tough he was by posting the picture on facebook. Now he's showing his true colors by running away with his mom.

JMO

Don't serial kills start off by killing animals. I wonder if this killer also has a history of setting fires and bed wetting. If so, keep an eye on him because he is a budding young psychopath.

oh also, didn't luka magnotti start this way by torturing animals and killing them and posting it online?

In oklahoma some of the smaller towns don't have animal control . In my in-laws case they would have to call the sheriffs department which is 30 miles fom their house. Mostly likely the sheriff won't even come out for a stray/ dumped dog. So what are they suppose to do when some idiot dumps an aggressive dog off at their house. It was Pitt bull it stood on the front porch of their house growling at them would not let them in or out the door. Father in- law had to go in though the back door.

The county the live in does not have a dog pound either they shut it down a few years ago. The police man would most likely shot the dog cause what else could he do with it. That's if he even came out to their house. They get strays dropped off quite regularly. Some off them the neighbors keep some wonder off in to the woods.

If that's the case with this jerk then he could have killed the dog in a more humane way. Shooting to kill would have been better than letting it bleed to death. To top it off he posts a picture of it.

I did not read where it bleed to death. I read that it ran about 30 yard and died. Pretty common with lung shot or a heart shot. You do realize there is a archery season for deer. I have never saw deer fall where shot not even when shot with a gun. The only time I have saw anything fall where shot is when it was a head shot.

Maybe you need to re-read the second link posted by the op.

Little is known about the dog - including its owner - but Lou Hays, a local Humane Society board member, told KJRH-TV that the dog's death was likely very painful.

He told the station: 'I saw a picture with a dog with a red arrow stuck in his side, which made me believe he probably died slowly, probably bled to death,' Hays said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back