Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad *advertiser censored*). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

Wow Guys - you really went off on each other at the end of the last thread.

I'm going to start issuing serious TOs. It's just silly and I'm tired of asking everyone to just alert the post and scroll on by and being ignored. There is just no reason to treat each other so disrespectfully. No reason. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

So.... I've borrowed Kimster's ray gun and I'm gonna start zapping......

Please continue here.

Salem

Mark is a big boy and Dr Phil is about trying to answer questions and get Dylan national exposure . It is a controlled environment and I can only see the postitive .

If Mark thought it would be a reason to gang up on him then he should of brought a friend along or he would of refused to to . MOO

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...itness-in-case

(LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. - Deputies say they are investigating multiple tips to find the renter who may have seen something related to the disappearance of Dylan Redwine.)

This article was Two days ago, interesting how they word the article Renter as the person there seeking to speak with, and also claim multible Tips, The timing of this anonymous tipster after three months, Why won't Law Enforcement release more details concerning this person.
-------------
Below is not included in the above article.

How did the Tipster come in contact with this unknown person? Why is there no vehicle description, Yet the Tipster claims they were seeking a gas station for Gasoline. The Tipster has requested to remain anonymous if not mistaken, Law Enforcement confirmed they sat down and interviewed this person. The timing of this person surfacing after Law Enforcement stated the Tips were dwindling !!

Okay, so this team brought one tracking dog, along with three cadaver dogs, from what I have read.

I assume they would first try for a scent from the house. Where else would they try a scent? Maybe from MCDonald's, the last for-sure place he was, as far as we know?

Otherwise, if no scent of Dylan is detected via tracking, will they simply go to various and perhaps random areas seeking a cadaver hit? I am guessing they have a list combined from Er and MR's ideas, i.e. places he might go on his own, places that ER knows MR frequents, etc. but wouldn't LE have asked these questions of the family months ago?

I guess I just wonder if they will be re-searching a lot of areas, or will venture into lots of unsearched spots, which seems random, but as many places as possible need to be cleared, I guess.

I just wish that the lake could somehow be entirely ruled out. I think of the divers who found Samantha and it had to be pretty darned cold in that lake. But they knew she was there, so that must have made it easier. Still, it is hard to think they could be wasting their time, if in fact the first dogs were right in getting a scent at the lake.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...itness-in-case

(LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. - Deputies say they are investigating multiple tips to find the renter who may have seen something related to the disappearance of Dylan Redwine.)

This article was Two days ago, interesting how they word the article Renter as the person there seeking to speak with, and also claim multible Tips, The timing of this anonymous tipster after three months, Why won't Law Enforcement release more details concerning this person.
-------------
Below is not included in the above article.

How did the Tipster come in contact with this unknown person? Why is there no vehicle description, Yet the Tipster claims they were seeking a gas station for Gasoline. The Tipster has requested to remain anonymous if not mistaken, Law Enforcement confirmed they sat down and interviewed this person. The timing of this person surfacing after Law Enforcement stated the Tips were dwindling !!

I honestly believe that if the tip leads to the whereabouts of Dylan, it doesn't matter when and why this tip came in or what nefarious reason people think there is behind it.

It's obvious that LE if taking it seriously and thinks the tip is important so that's really all I need to know right now. I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

IMO, JMO, MOO and all that stuff.

Unpossible. This doesn't fit my narrative.

Thanks for the link.

I think the tip is all they have. They have to try to locate the man. But just because they are asking about him does not make it important. Just someone they want to interview.

I think the tip is all they have. They have to try to locate the man. But just because they are asking about him does not make it important. Just someone they want to interview.

ITA. They seem to be stuck without much of anything to go on.

I think they're a lot more on the ball than people give them credit for being. MOO

I think they're a lot more on the ball than people give them credit for being. MOO

What makes you think so? I haven't seen anything to indicate that they are anywhere near solving the case.

What makes you think so? I haven't seen anything to indicate that they are anywhere near solving the case.

I didn't say they were near solving it, but I don't think they're as clueless as a lot of people seem to think. One thing I have noticed (whether it's true or not, I have noticed it!) is that when the CBI allows any information to be released (like the renter), there usually seems to be a good reason for doing so. MOO

It is important. If they had any evidence against MR, or any strong suspicions, they probably wouldn't ask the public for help in identifying a stranger/potential witness/potential POI. Some folks say they would because it would hurt any prosecution of MR if they didn't, but this isn't true. All the police would have to show the court/jury if a defense attorney asked about following up on a lead is that they vigorously followed up on the lead internally - which is what they usually do anyway. Asking for the public's help in a random lead - if they suspected MR - would hinder the prosecution, as it shows defense attorneys and the public in advance that other suspects might exist.

The only explanation in this tip request that could make someone think that MR may be the primary is if they are looking for this cat because he may have seen MR do something. This isn't necessarily plausible because there are now multiple witness reports of this guy being in the area and apparently looking out of place. Think about it - if more than one person saw this guy in an odd location, those same folks would likely have seen if MR was doing something shady. Not to mention the police have given no indications that MR's whereabouts that morning haven't checked out.

So, what this does is takes it back to Sunday night being pretty much the only time MR could have done something. I'm not buying it right now, as police are implying with their words and actions that DR was in the home that night. If something happened to him there, there would likely be evidence.

JMO.

I think this guy is a strong possibility. It has always bothered me to think that MR killed Dylan, simply because I see no motive and very little evidence. I discount most of what ER said given the strained relationship between the two. It makes a lot more sense to me that a stranger got him than MR did. Whether Dylan asked him for a ride because he wanted to go to his friends, or the age old "your dad asked me to pick you up" happened, I can see a motive here.

Even when it was weeks/months before they asked about this strange man ?

IMO that's not in the ball .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member