780 users online (98 members and 682 guests)  

Websleuths News

Mothers Newborn Photos for 13-Year-Old Adopted Son Go Viral

Fantastic idea!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending...211035668.html

........Three years ago, Kelli Higgins of Crestview, Florida, had five biological children at home and was pregnant with a sixth. She and her husband then adopted two siblings, 5-year-old Chanya and 10-year-old Latrell. Last month, while the family sat around the dinner table, Higgins, a photographer, told the kids that she would be doing a newborn photo session. Latrell, who spent much of his youth in foster care, mentioned to his mother that he didn't have any baby photos of himself. That gave his 12-year-old sister Alycia an idea: Their mom should take "newborn" pictures of Latrell now, at age 13!

Amid laughter and fun, Higgins shot the images of Latrell as if he were a few weeks old. She said of the experience, "As we were taking photos of Latrell we were laughing so hard it was hard to get a single shot!" .......more at link.......

"Newborn Latrell"

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policya policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

I love this!! I'm so glad he was man enough to do this for his mom. I especially like the "newborn" feet picture.

This is so cute!!! Thank you for sharing!

How sweet and thoughtful!

Lucky young man. Very lucky Mom <3 sweet pictures!

Very creative idea, neat pictures!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Aww so sweet!! What a thoughtful idea. I know it isn't the same as having a baby pic but helps so much to replace the thought of "I don't have any baby pics" with the wonderful memories of "my parents love me enough to do such a creative and loving thing and make it into a memory that is priceless and is a great story to tell for years to come"
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Awww - they had so much fun making this great memory! I love this story, thanks for sharing it!
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^