646 users online (99 members and 547 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053

    Pineapple Rules Out Intruder

    There was no intruder. JonBenet would not have sat down at the breakfast room table late at night, after the parents had gone to bed, and snacked on pineapple alone with an intruder one hour before she died. There's lots of evidence that Burke was with JonBenet when she snacked on the pineapple, not an intruder.

    Yet, IMO, there was also evidence that a fifth person was in the house that night, and that's how all of the missing crime scene evidence disappeared (the roll of black duct tape, the white cord, the stun gun, the wipedown cloth, etc.)

    The autopsy report stated JonBenet's stomach contained no food. However, there were fragments of (not well chewed) pineapple in the "proximal (beginning) portion" of the small intestine. There was no other food in the remainder of the small intestine. There was green fecal matter in the large intestine.

    JonBenet died about 1 hour after eating the pineapple. Depending mainly on what is eaten and how much is eaten, food takes about 1 to 3 hours to leave the stomach and enter the small intestine. The food then takes about 4 to 8 hours to travel the length of the small intestine and enter the large intestine, and finally takes about 3 to 6 hours to travel the length of the large intestine before being evacuated. (The average meal takes about 13 hours from the time it is eaten to when it is totally digested and evacuated as fecal matter.)

    Fruit, when eaten alone, digests very quickly. Thus, the pineapple would have been at the beginning of JonBenet's small intestine if eaten about 1 hour before she died. The cracked crab meal she ate at the White's dinner party around 6 or 7 that evening would have been the green fecal matter in the large intestine.

    The bowl of fresh pineapple that JonBenet had snacked from was on the breakfast room table, as was a water glass containing a used tea bag, and a large box of Kleenex. A giant silver serving spoon stuck ridiculously out of the small white bowl containing the pineapple. Burke Ramsey's fingerprints were on the bowl. Burke was also the resident tea drinker.

    The 4 Ramseys sat at their own places when dining in the breakfast room (they seldom used the formal dining room). The bowl of pineapple was near where JonBenet normally sat, and the empty water glass was near where Burke normally sat.

    The fingerprints and the pineapple and the empty glass of tea at the table makes it obvious that Burke and JonBenet were likely together about 1 hour before JonBenet died. But why were they secretly downstairs in the middle of the night? Were they waiting for someone to show up who they both knew very well? Were they waiting for the fifth person in the house that night to make his appearance? Is that why the outside security light was turned off that night after being left on for years?

    Were they innocently waiting for the killer?

    BlueCrab

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,599

    Burke and the tea bag

    I can see making hot tea by using the tea bag in a cup/mug, but in a glass? I've always found that strange. Would he have heated the water in the microwave?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah
    I can see making hot tea by using the tea bag in a cup/mug, but in a glass? I've always found that strange. Would he have heated the water in the microwave?

    Nehemiah,

    Probably. And besides the hot tea in a water glass, doesn't the whole picture seem juvenile? A giant serving spoon stuck in a tiny bowl isn't something an adult would do either.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,644
    BlueCrab:

    Yes the pineapple snacking is curious. Even more curious is only Burkes and Patsy's fingerprints were on that bowl, and not JonBenet's.

    I'm assuming her fingerprints are not on the giant serving spoon either. So just how did she eat? By dipping her hand in as she felt like it.

    "Were they innocently waiting for the killer?" Or was this the special secret xmas visit ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    It was about two weeks ago when our four year old had the stomach bug, during which time he vomited his six hour old dinner. I knew we had finished dinner at six, and he got up sick at midnight. Over at the other forum, it was suggested his digestion was slowed by illness. Another presented a medical paper describing the action of vomiting, and how contents from the small intestines can empty along with stomach contents. This happened, it was six hours, so I can safely say I have proof in the case of at least ONE child that food is still recognizable SIX HOURS after ingestion. Where was it? In his stomach or in his small intestine? I have no clue, but I do know it was not fully digested and was still recognizable.
    I would bet Jonbenet ate that pineapple while running around the house before going to the Whites. I would suspect, as well, that IF she was stunned that this action would slow or stop digestion. Stunning turns sugars into lactic acid and stops the body's energy, can ya' digest without energy?
    I wouldn't think so?

    http://www.securityprousa.com/stgunandtagu.html

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,195
    Ok, am I wrong or was it said that the contents in JonBenets stomach looked like pineapple? And, that Linda Arndt (being there during the autopsy) was the one who suggested that the material in the stomach looked like Pineapple? So, was it?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    355

    the last supper

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    There was no intruder. JonBenet would not have sat down at the breakfast room table late at night, after the parents had gone to bed, and snacked on pineapple alone with an intruder one hour before she died. There's lots of evidence that Burke was with JonBenet when she snacked on the pineapple, not an intruder.

    Yet, IMO, there was also evidence that a fifth person was in the house that night, and that's how all of the missing crime scene evidence disappeared (the roll of black duct tape, the white cord, the stun gun, the wipedown cloth, etc.)

    The autopsy report stated JonBenet's stomach contained no food. However, there were fragments of (not well chewed) pineapple in the "proximal (beginning) portion" of the small intestine. There was no other food in the remainder of the small intestine. There was green fecal matter in the large intestine.

    JonBenet died about 1 hour after eating the pineapple. Depending mainly on what is eaten and how much is eaten, food takes about 1 to 3 hours to leave the stomach and enter the small intestine. The food then takes about 4 to 8 hours to travel the length of the small intestine and enter the large intestine, and finally takes about 3 to 6 hours to travel the length of the large intestine before being evacuated. (The average meal takes about 13 hours from the time it is eaten to when it is totally digested and evacuated as fecal matter.)

    Fruit, when eaten alone, digests very quickly. Thus, the pineapple would have been at the beginning of JonBenet's small intestine if eaten about 1 hour before she died. The cracked crab meal she ate at the White's dinner party around 6 or 7 that evening would have been the green fecal matter in the large intestine.

    The bowl of fresh pineapple that JonBenet had snacked from was on the breakfast room table, as was a water glass containing a used tea bag, and a large box of Kleenex. A giant silver serving spoon stuck ridiculously out of the small white bowl containing the pineapple. Burke Ramsey's fingerprints were on the bowl. Burke was also the resident tea drinker.

    The 4 Ramseys sat at their own places when dining in the breakfast room (they seldom used the formal dining room). The bowl of pineapple was near where JonBenet normally sat, and the empty water glass was near where Burke normally sat.

    The fingerprints and the pineapple and the empty glass of tea at the table makes it obvious that Burke and JonBenet were likely together about 1 hour before JonBenet died. But why were they secretly downstairs in the middle of the night? Were they waiting for someone to show up who they both knew very well? Were they waiting for the fifth person in the house that night to make his appearance? Is that why the outside security light was turned off that night after being left on for years?

    Were they innocently waiting for the killer?

    BlueCrab
    BlueCrab,

    Bravo! And very well written indeed.

    Do we now when JonBenet finished eating the cracked crab? Do we even know that she ate cracked crab? Who can tell us? She was served a plate, but did she eat it? What did she eat at the Whites' and when?

    In DOI, John reports that they left the White's at around 8:30 after eating dinner, making paper jewelry, listening to carolers, etc. It's not clear whether the Ramseys waited for Fleet and Fleet Jr. to return from their round of caroling before the Ramseys departed.

    So, let's apply some math to the statistics you've given us. Working backward, and assuming that the green fecal matter in the large intestine was near the proximal end of the intestine, 4 to 8 hours before it arrived there it was just exiting the stomach, and 1 to 3 hours before that it had been ingested. Using the smaller of the two sets of figures we obtain 5 hours from the time the food was ingested until she was killed, and using the larger figures we obtain 11 hours. So we can estimate that somewhere between 5 and 11 hours after she ate at the Whites', she died. Within that time frame she also ingested pineapple. Applying the math again, she would have eaten the pineapple somewhere between 4 to 10 hours after she had eaten the crab at the Whites'. Since we don't know when exactly she ate crab at the Whites, we have to make some assumptions. If we assume she ate cracked crab minutes before leaving the Whites', then we can calculate that she ate pineapple 4 to 10 hours later, and since, if we can believe John, they left the Whites at 8:30, we can calculate that she ate pineapple somewhere between 11:30 PM and 6:30 AM. If we assume she ate cracked crab an hour or so before leaving the Whites, say at 7:30, then we can calculate that she ate pineapple somewhere between 10:30 PM and 5:30 AM. If we assume that she ate cracked crab two hours or so before leaving the Whites', say at 6:30, then we can calculate that she ate pineapple somewhere between 9:30 PM and 4:30 AM. It was around 9:30 AM, according to John, in DOI, that he put Burke to bed. According to John, JonBenet had already been put to bed. If you use the earliest time, 9:30 PM, for the eating of the pineapple, you have it eaten just as Burke was going to bed, according to John. So they could have begun snacking on pineapple soon after Burke had gone to bed. Obviously you could allow that at any time between 9:30 PM and 4:30 AM, the kids could have been up eating pineapple. You would probably be safe in assuming that they had eaten the pineapple prior to 1:30 AM. We are getting close to your 1:18, and would probably be justified in assuming that they had eaten it sooner, since, as you say, fruit digests quickly, so let's guess it was eaten at around midnight. That would give the fruit 1 hour and 18 minutes to digest and would make the time of death 1:18. Voila!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by sissi
    It was about two weeks ago when our four year old had the stomach bug, during which time he vomited his six hour old dinner. I knew we had finished dinner at six, and he got up sick at midnight. Over at the other forum, it was suggested his digestion was slowed by illness. Another presented a medical paper describing the action of vomiting, and how contents from the small intestines can empty along with stomach contents. This happened, it was six hours, so I can safely say I have proof in the case of at least ONE child that food is still recognizable SIX HOURS after ingestion. Where was it? In his stomach or in his small intestine? I have no clue, but I do know it was not fully digested and was still recognizable.
    I would bet Jonbenet ate that pineapple while running around the house before going to the Whites. I would suspect, as well, that IF she was stunned that this action would slow or stop digestion. Stunning turns sugars into lactic acid and stops the body's energy, can ya' digest without energy?
    I wouldn't think so?

    http://www.securityprousa.com/stgunandtagu.html


    Sissi,

    There is no evidence of JonBenet having vomited. The coroner would have been able to detect any abnormalities in the mucosa of the esophagus, the stomach, or the intestine had a vomiting episode occurred.

    Those people over at the other site have invented an occurrence from thin air in order to try to defeat the pineapple evidence, because they know the pineapple evidence proves there was no intruder.

    BlueCrab

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBee
    Ok, am I wrong or was it said that the contents in JonBenets stomach looked like pineapple? And, that Linda Arndt (being there during the autopsy) was the one who suggested that the material in the stomach looked like Pineapple? So, was it?

    BeeBee,

    The pineapple from JonBenet's small intestine was frozen and saved for further analysis in the lab, as was the pineapple in the bowl. Two biology professors did the analysis, and their conclusion was that the pineapple in the bowl was the source of the pineapple found in JonBenet's small intestine.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,315
    Blue Crab,

    There was no evidence to vomitting? Wasn't there an article of JonBenet's clothing wet, and wadded left in her bathroom?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Daisey
    Blue Crab,

    There was no evidence to vomitting? Wasn't there an article of JonBenet's clothing wet, and wadded left in her bathroom?

    Miss Daisey,

    That article of clothing was the red turtleneck that Patsy wanted JonBenet to wear to the White's, but JonBenet refused. It ended up in the sink.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,315
    Blue Crab,

    "she refused" ? How does a 6yr old refuse ? Perhaps some of those bruises were the results of the "board of education" prior to dinner at the White's?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Daisey
    Blue Crab,

    "she refused" ? How does a 6yr old refuse ? Perhaps some of those bruises were the results of the "board of education" prior to dinner at the White's?

    Miss Daisey,

    There is no evidence of the Ramseys having ever administered corporal punishment on their children.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrab
    Sissi,

    There is no evidence of JonBenet having vomited. The coroner would have been able to detect any abnormalities in the mucosa of the esophagus, the stomach, or the intestine had a vomiting episode occurred.

    Those people over at the other site have invented an occurrence from thin air in order to try to defeat the pineapple evidence, because they know the pineapple evidence proves there was no intruder.

    BlueCrab
    No, I wasn't trying to suggest she vomited, although a possibility, I was however showing that in the case of our child, six hours after dinner ,his food was obviously either in his stomach or small intestine.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Daisey
    Blue Crab,

    "she refused" ? How does a 6yr old refuse ? Perhaps some of those bruises were the results of the "board of education" prior to dinner at the White's?
    How does a six year old refuse? Children can and do make choices ,that we don't particularly agree with, every day. Sometimes we must draw the line, if for example they want to wear summer shorts out in the snow, but most often their refusal to go along with our choices just shows their ability to think and assert themselves. Isn't this a good thing?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast