Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Post A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

This thread is for our court room observers to post their thoughts and for members to post their questions.

Where are they?

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curious in Indiana For This Useful Post:

just subbing so i get notifications.
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to josie1986 For This Useful Post:

not that i'm anxious or anything
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Queen Bee For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Bee View Post

not that i'm anxious or anything
    im dying for katies notes but she isn't usually around til 4am GMT and i a pooped.

thank goodness they will be easier to find in here
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to josie1986 For This Useful Post:

Katie is probably spending time with the friends she has made in court. Although today was very good for Travis I think it is bittersweet for those that loved him, knowing much more fully what Travis was dealing with. She is scary and it is sad to see the amount of time she stole from him in the last bit of his life. They must be going through alot wishing they had been able to help prevent this.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Katie is probably spending time with the friends she has made in court. Although today was very good for Travis I think it is bittersweet for those that loved him, knowing much more fully what Travis was dealing with. She is scary and it is sad to see the amount of time she stole from him in the last bit of his life. They must be going through alot wishing they had been able to help prevent this.
    But how would one stop a murderer determined to slaughter someone, unless the murderer is killed first? I think it was one of Travis' friends who said NOTHING was going to stop Jodi from killing him. Scary and sad.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curious in Indiana For This Useful Post:

Nurse . . .. You are so AWESOME for opening this thread . ... big Cheers!

THANK YOU!!!
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Unfolding my chair, marking my spot.

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 3trees For This Useful Post:

Hey guys. Not trying to be yucky, but let's keep this thread uncluttered from posts other than the reports from our insiders. Otherwise it will be so hard finding their posts. Does that make sense? Dont want to be a party pooper.

I will have to read up tomorrow on lunch break. No way will I be able to stay awake and alert enough to read, comprehend and pose questions. So I will pose my questions for courtroom observers now in hopes of finding answers tomorrow :

What did you note of JA demeanor today and how does it differ, if it did In your opnion from the direct examination by Nurmi?

What did you note from the jury and their body language, behaviors and did it differ from when JA was being questioned by her own attorney?

Do you think the jury was connecting the dots with what JM was trying to illustrate with his cross thus far?

Did you get teh impression that JA was stalling with her constant requests for JM to Define this and define that?

Do you think the jury noted the difference in the long drawn out answers when defense was questioning JA and when JM was making her keep her answers more brief and yes or no?

What did you note about reactions in the courtroom to the introduction and testimony regarding the magazines and the notes in the margins within? Were people visibly shocked, was their any visible change that you noted in JA, her DT, the jury or the people watching the trial? IF so please describe.

Do you think JM was effective in what he was trying to accomplish today? If so describe why you think so.

Thank you to our inside observers in the courtroom, for sharing your perspective on today's cross examination and your overall impressions of what is happening inside the courtroom.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Did any on the jury gasp or show emotion when Jodi made the comment that she only had memory problems when "a man like you or Travis is screaming at me"?

What was the tone/ mood of the court room and gallery like at that point?

(Because all 850+ Websleuthers on the thread certainly gasped!)

Do you think the jury was fully aware of her "smug" and arrogant persona?

Or, did you think they thought she was being bullied by the mean old prosecutor? Did they give any hints in their facial expressions or body language?

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to K_Z For This Useful Post:

Is Katie (sp) gonna post here or the other more active thread?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to megmono For This Useful Post:

Just getting a good seat

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to missy1974 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast