What Does Joel Brodsky Know?

Leila

Reaction score
I'm wondering what Joel Brodsky knows. He's no longer Drew Peterson's attorney, and was seen talking with Cassandra Cales, Stacy's sister, at the hearing for a new trial on February 20th. From the Chicago Tribune:

Among the oddities Wednesday, during the unusual hearing on post-trial motions that has stretched across two days, was former Peterson lead attorney Joel Brodsky chatting in a courthouse hallway with Stacy's sister Cassandra Cales.

Both declined to detail their conversation. “We were just discussing how to make sure that her sister Stacy isn't forgotten after Drew goes away,” Brodsky said.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...n-savio-joel-brodsky-wheaton-divorce-attorney

I know that attorney-client privilege would prevent Brodsky from saying anything in detail to the authorities, but if he has any empathy for a grieving family, and if he has any information on where Stacy is, he could steer them in the right direction with some broad hints.

Even if he doesn't know for sure, he was so close to Drew Peterson all these years, he may have a good idea what happened.

I am surprised by this I thought he being a defence lawyer wouldn't care about the victim just his clients past and present perhaps some defence lawyers are human after all. It would be great if he could talk but I don't think Drew would give out information about Stacy to anybody he will want to control and taunt her family no doubt.

:dunno:

I think he is up to something. Something that he can benefit from.

I don't see Joel doing squat unless it is somehow beneficial to him!

There is a reason he talked to Cassandra!

I guess we shall wait and see.

I'm wondering what Joel Brodsky knows. He's no longer Drew Peterson's attorney, and was seen talking with Cassandra Cales, Stacy's sister, at the hearing for a new trial on February 20th. From the Chicago Tribune:

Among the oddities Wednesday, during the unusual hearing on post-trial motions that has stretched across two days, was former Peterson lead attorney Joel Brodsky chatting in a courthouse hallway with Stacy's sister Cassandra Cales.

Both declined to detail their conversation. “We were just discussing how to make sure that her sister Stacy isn't forgotten after Drew goes away,” Brodsky said.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...n-savio-joel-brodsky-wheaton-divorce-attorney

I know that attorney-client privilege would prevent Brodsky from saying anything in detail to the authorities, but if he has any empathy for a grieving family, and if he has any information on where Stacy is, he could steer them in the right direction with some broad hints.

Even if he doesn't know for sure, he was so close to Drew Peterson all these years, he may have a good idea what happened.

I'm sure he does! :yes:

I am surprised by this I thought he being a defence lawyer wouldn't care about the victim just his clients past and present perhaps some defence lawyers are human after all. It would be great if he could talk but I don't think Drew would give out information about Stacy to anybody he will want to control and taunt her family no doubt.

Don't let him fool you. I still don't trust him. I think he is up to something. All these years of being a jerk, and now we are supposed to believe this Mr. Nice Guy act? :nono: I'm not buying it! YET!

:dunno:

I think he is up to something. Something that he can benefit from.

I don't see Joel doing squat unless it is somehow beneficial to him!

There is a reason he talked to Cassandra!

I guess we shall wait and see.

I absolutely agree! Joel is up to something and I don't trust him one bit! Joel Brodsky is an actor, able to portray the outrageous and obnoxious Drew Peterson lead attorney. He's put that character away and is now playing the role of the sympathetic, "I'm on your side", victim's advocate attorney.

Joel knows that having been fired, he's no longer going to be part of a high profile case that would keep his face and name before the public. He's going to miss out on any future appeals that could go on for a number of years. What's he got to look forward to? I doubt he's got any other high profile cases waiting in the wings, and he's made such a fool of himself acting as outrageous as Drew Peterson, he's not someone who's going to attract new clients.

I think there was a reason for Joel talking to Cassandra. He later said, “We were just discussing how to make sure that her sister Stacy isn't forgotten after Drew goes away.”

I think Joel Brodsky wants to remain a part of the Drew Peterson story. I could see him offering to represent Cassandra in family court to try to win visitation with Stacy's two young children.

If Joel Brodsky has any idea what happened to Stacy, he might find a way to casually drop some broad hints.

Brodsky is sharing Peterson's letters from prison.

No clue why this is news today. Brodsky states clearly that the letters were written in March or April.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/Le...fe-in-jail/47190595649/Comcast/TopVideoClips/

and:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/2...erson-jailhouse-letters-prison-is-nightmarish

I've updated the Case Archive.
This is just one of the 5 or 6 sub sections of this crazy case. http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=137859752846308800731678982792

Yeah...Poor old Drew! Doesn't like it in the pokey!....he should have thought of that before he killed two wives, and who knows who else. I think he thought he would get acquitted for Kathleen's murder. I guess some juries can connect the dots...if you know the case I'm referring to. Pffft!

I absolutely agree! Joel is up to something and I don't trust him one bit! Joel Brodsky is an actor, able to portray the outrageous and obnoxious Drew Peterson lead attorney. He's put that character away and is now playing the role of the sympathetic, "I'm on your side", victim's advocate attorney.

Joel knows that having been fired, he's no longer going to be part of a high profile case that would keep his face and name before the public. He's going to miss out on any future appeals that could go on for a number of years. What's he got to look forward to? I doubt he's got any other high profile cases waiting in the wings, and he's made such a fool of himself acting as outrageous as Drew Peterson, he's not someone who's going to attract new clients.

I think there was a reason for Joel talking to Cassandra. He later said, “We were just discussing how to make sure that her sister Stacy isn't forgotten after Drew goes away.”

I think Joel Brodsky wants to remain a part of the Drew Peterson story. I could see him offering to represent Cassandra in family court to try to win visitation with Stacy's two young children.

If Joel Brodsky has any idea what happened to Stacy, he might find a way to casually drop some broad hints.

You know I don't care if he is looking for glory if he helps locate Stacy's body. He could just send an anonymous tip, but that would not help him gain back likes. He needs the limelight just as Drew did. But I would give him some points if he helps Stacy's family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back