MS MS - Kathy Horton, 21, Gina Crumpton, 18, Jeanette Parker, 42, Lowndes Co, Sept 1986

DixieDawn84

Reaction score
I don't have a lot of details, but I will list what I have. In September of 1986 suspect, Moises Tinajero, entered a singlewide trailer and raped two women, killed them, and killed a man who was with them.

I'm looking for information on the victims, where it occured, and any information someone can give me on the trailer. I e-mailed Derek because he said this was a pet case, but haven't heard back so I thought I'd ask.

Thank you!

I have tried Google and Yahoo. Can someone at least give me a good website I can start with? The FBI took him off of their most wanted list. Does that mean he's been caught or has too much time passed?

I'm asking because I think we bought the trailer the crime occured in back in 2007. I'm a very curious person so I am naturally wanting to know for certain.

I have tried Google and Yahoo. Can someone at least give me a good website I can start with? The FBI took him off of their most wanted list. Does that mean he's been caught or has too much time passed?

I'm asking because I think we bought the trailer the crime occured in back in 2007. I'm a very curious person so I am naturally wanting to know for certain.
Kathy was my step sister. It was three ladies savagely rape, murdered & chopped to pieces. It was awful. It was her birthday. Her dad had to I'd Parts. Sent email to crime watch daily show. Maybe get answers about man from them. Lowndes county or FBI won't say anything.

Jeanette and Gina was my family. Jeanette was my aunt and Gina was my first cousin. I was 9 when it happens but I still have nightmares about what happens. From what I was told they were blown an cut up to pieces and left in the Mississippi heat for over a week with the heat blaring. My dad had to identify my aunt and it was awful, he never would talk about it. We got the items from inside the trailer but they were splattered w blood and smelled 9f death, even the pictures on the wall. I really would like to see the actual police reports to see for myself what happens but I was told that Moses tinajerra was part of a huge crime organization there oin Columbus and it spanned much further. There was a tv show that aired back 7 or 8 yrs ago titled the best place to kill someone and get away with it, and it was about Columbus and it even talked about how corrupt the place is and how all these ppl had been killed there and nothing was done about it. I would like go know more about Jeanette trailer if I could. There was only the 3 women who were murdered. There wasn't another man. There was episode about their murders on America's most wanted w my aunt in it. I dont understand why Tinajerras name has been removed off the most wanted list. My conclusion would be that he died. He was spotted in several places after America's most wanted was aired, most of the places being in Mexico. He was also worked at the grand canyon giving tours for a while. Moses was my aunt's younger boyfriend and the last time she was home she acted scared and kept the shades shut wherever she went. He was with her. The murders had to do w drugs and I think the police figured they were just druggies and didn't care much for actually solving the crime and then add in the ppl who didn't want it solved in the town and that's why nothing was done. I loved my aunt and my cousin and the murders actually took such a toll on my dad's side of the family, they were never the same again, especially my grandmother. If anyone would like to get in touch with me my email is jenniferlarae.jp@gmail.com

Kathy was my best friend we had been out celebrating her 21st birthday she wanted to spend the night but I made her go home because Gina wanted her home. I will never forgive myself for not letting her stay that night. I called AMW many times to get updates because they aired it a few times on tv. Kathy used to live with me then 2 doors down when I lived off base before she moved to that trailer where they were murdered. I still have the newspaper articles. I had not heard from Kathy for a few days kept calling with no answer. One morning I called my friend who lived next door to them and he said they had been smelling something and finally called the cops. I didn't believe him and he said the article was in the paper. I went out to buy a paper and it was true. Do you still have that trailer.

Last edited:
One more thing it might have been about drugs but I know for a fact it wasn't Kathy's drugs. We all smoked weed but no one sold it and I know Kathy and Gina didn't sell nor would they ever have enough to be murdered over but I did hear the same thing about the drugs. And the assbole stole her car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back