Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37
Thread #38

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad *advertiser censored*). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

I agree to accuse Elaine of being behind this is a complete farce and just discredits Mark even further :cow: :moo:

How about when Dr P asks him about hiding the boys before?

I'm not sure how to bring post from previous thread,
but
Margarita 25 posted:

MR says in the clip "I have suspicions that Elaine could be involved in this". My opinion is that this is the most ridiculous statement.
-------

Heck by the end of Wednesday's show he may be blaming Dr. Phil.

Could he not go to LE and ask them to clear him so that they could move along in their investigation? Or more important, why wouldn't he be working closely with LE to clear himself?

If it's because they want him to take another LD test and he doesn't want to, then he is the one keeping himself on their radar.

JMO/MOO

How about when Dr P asks him about hiding the boys before?

I honestly would not be surprised if Mark replied with "'Elaine over reacted" - we shall see come Tuesday as he is very good at passing the buck ... :cow:

but
Margarita 25 posted:

MR says in the clip "I have suspicions that Elaine could be involved in this". My opinion is that this is the most ridiculous statement."
-------

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I honestly would not be surprised if Mark replied with "'Elaine over reacted" - we shall see come Tuesday as he is very good at passing the buck ... :cow:

"She's making more out of this than it needs to be."...

I wonder if when MR said he suspected ER was behind it, if he was answering as to why he thinks he is the focus. Not that she took took him, but that she is to blame for LE looking at him.

but
Margarita 25 posted:

MR says in the clip "I have suspicions that Elaine could be involved in this". My opinion is that this is the most ridiculous statement.
-------

Could he not go to LE and ask them to clear him so that they could move along in their investigation? Or more important, why wouldn't he be working closely with LE to clear himself?

If it's because they want him to take another LD test and he doesn't want to, then he is the one keeping himself on their radar.

JMO/MOO

I would be willing to bet that statement is part of a sentence that has been edited and cut just for the promo tease. Taken completely out of context. He probably said something like 'some people have said that I think Elaine is involved in this'. I doubt very seriously that MR would say something like that in a t.v. interview. That is just how those shows work. jmo

I would be willing to bet that statement is part of a sentence that has been edited and cut just for the promo tease. Taken completely out of context. He probably said something like 'some people have said that I think Elaine is involved in this'. I doubt very seriously that MR would say something like that in a t.v. interview. That is just how those shows work. jmo

I understand what you're saying, but I suspect he actually *did* say that.

I understand what you're saying, but I suspect he actually *did* say that.

He did say it. I heard him, but I am talking about the context he said it in. We'll just have to wait and see. jmo :)

In whatever context, I feel he was blaming her for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth