1272 users online (243 members and 1029 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Go to 29:30 of part three and watch Nurmi for about 15 seconds. What is he doing???
    Grimacing, chewing his finger, and daydreaming about the day Jodi won't be his client anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by FrayedKnot View Post
    LMAO that this is breaking news.

She has been rolling her eyes since day one. As would I.

In fact, they got reprimanded last week for the faces they were making. Ridiculous.
    I'm merely repeating what they said on dr drew show and yes I'm aware that she has been doing that all along
    Please don't shoot the messenger

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Richman View Post
    LOL, I've seen a couple of comments regarding this. What was said in court that this is in reference?
    Within the first 15mins this morning JM was trying to get JA to admit she lied to Det Flores and that no one forced her to lie. She gave her typical round-and-round-the-mulberry-bush answers...I am not sure...that is not what I said...not that time...I guess so...I do not think so etc. Finally JM asks her is she does not know why she lied in her statements who else would know and she responds GOD. JM responds with - well God's not here we can not subpeona him can we? She gives a hesitant No. He asks are you sure about that because you seem to be leaving the door open for that

Quote Originally Posted by LotusPawprint View Post
    Were you fortunate enough to sit through 9 days of the sloth-like irrelevant direct examination by her defense attorney?

He's the exact opposite of Juan so maybe more appealing?
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

Quote Originally Posted by SoBeCzar View Post
    I forget which male friend Juan was discussing but he said "He was your ally." And Jodi says I don't know what you mean. On the 48hrs interview she says "He was my ally." I think she just wants to take up time with confusion because most people would get tired of the ridiculous circles her statements go into.
    I caught that also . He is using her exact words against her....Yay Juan

Go to 29:30 of part three and watch Nurmi for about 15 seconds. What is he doing???
    Is that some kind of sign language?

Quote Originally Posted by TartLemon View Post
    JM needs to hone in on the murder and coverup. The volleying is tiresome and only humanizing her as an underdog.

IMO, the jury will not remember Jodi's nonsensical ranting about total BS during direct. They will only remember her being 'picked on'.

I don't think she is, but I have the benefit of internet and tv discussion. The jury doesn't.
    I don't think a word of the post above is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    Grimacing, chewing his finger, and daydreaming about the day Jodi won't be his client anymore?
    Pensfan - Did you look? He makes a very obvious gesture! Have a look at 29:30 and watch:

ETA - I can't imagine that it would be allowed for him to signal/communicate. So, if he's not doing that, what on earth is doing?
    Last edited by KateB; 06-28-2015 at 02:16 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Behavin View Post
    Why does this judge not schedule court on Fridays? Just curious, if anybody knows, because this jury is not sequestered, and too much free time could lead to possible jury tampering.
    Not uncommon for AZ trials to go M-Th. The Judges take care of other business and trials. Also why they start at 10:30 AZ time, they're TCB in the mornings as well.

It's probably added a month to the trial so far (at least!).
    "I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by Sulamith View Post
    I am sorry for your experience. My experience is not your experience..please do not call anybody a liar.I am not defending JA. Not everybody can take pictures like you did. I was abused a long time ago by my ex-husband and it was terrible as his father was a district court judge in Texas. IMO, there are many DV stories out there and I do not like to hear that any one of them is a liar.
    Thanks button wasn't enough.

There are MANY MANY. DV victims who do not exhibit the exact behaviors as do other victims.

Calling women who survive their abuse in a different way from the "expected" norm a "liar" is victimizing them all over again. I mean, jeez.

Call Jodi a liar because she lies, but don't call thousands of other women liars because their experience was not the same as yours. I feel sad for the women reading here who now think they can never come forward because by the comments here, they must be whores or liars.

Jodi Arias may have lied but that does not mean that other women who have behaved in a similar manner (excepting the murder) are not true victims of abuse.

IMO

Ok.. I'm still disturbed Christian Mingle advertising on HLN during trial coverage...

Maybe it's just me all the whacky religion talk in case (sex in church clothes) seems like not the best use of advertising $$ JMO

Well the caller "Linda" on the Dr Drew show just spoke for millions of people watching this sham of a trial.
    (60-something y/o great-grandma)

Dr Drew: "How do you feel about the trial?"
    Linda: "Dr Drew, today and last Thursday I wanted to reach thru my TV screen and slap the crap outta that woman."

Bravo Dr Drew guest "Linda" !!
    You have at least a thousand posters here who would be more than willing to hold JA down for you as you did your deed.

Tina Ross, high-school friend of JA on Dr. Drew (call-in) describing abusive relationship JA had with someone named Bobby.

Saying parents were strict, had high-expectations of JA. The JA she knew wouldn't hurt anyone.

However, friend hasn't spoken with JA since 1999-2000.

Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Looks fishy to me!! Moving pretty quickly with those hands for the sloth he typically is. Very odd.. Like he may be cueing her on..times for her story?? Idk! Thanks for finding that and pointing it out, anymore examples people find I'd be curious to find!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
    “In all debates, let truth be thy aim, not victory, or an unjust interest.”
    ― William Penn

Nobody but Juan could get out the testimony that her flashback when she ran into the closet for the gun was to a time that Travis chased her, grabbed her, and hugged her.

So next time she grabs a gun to make sure that doesn't happen again?

Or maybe none of this happened today. Maybe my gears are stripped.

Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast