1115 users online (226 members and 889 guests)  

Websleuths News

KS - April Susanne Wiss, 16, Wichita, 11 Jan 2000

Missing Child: April Susanne Wiss
    Nickname: “Squeaky”
    Date Missing: 1/11/00
    Missing From: Wichita, Kansas
    DOB: 9/1/83
    Age at Disappearance: 16 years
    Sex: Female
    Race: Caucasian
    Height: 6’
    Weight: 165 lbs.
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Sandy blonde, dyed dark brown
    Complexion: Fair

Last Seen Wearing: White T-shirt, navy blue jacket with gray lining, flared blue jeans, and white tennis shoes. Other: April has a scar and three black dots tattooed on her right hand.

Circumstances: April was last seen at her residence in Wichita, Kansas on January 11, 2000 at approximately 10:00 and 10:30 p.m. She has not been seen or heard from since. April's photo is shown age progressed to 22 years by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Charley Project

Missing April Wiss on MySpace

Never heard of April's case before.

She was scheduled to testify in a statutory rape trial two days after her disappearance and was unhappy to do so..

Eastern Pennsylvania
    I just was reading about April. There's not much out there on the circumstances of her missing.

So sad, I was reading her missing page on facebook - her mom apparently lost her son back in 2008 too (he was only about 19, I think). I can't imagine the heartache.

Very strange.

I wonder why she was allowed to live away from home at such a young age. I don't really think that "she wanted to experience living away from home" is much of an explanation.

I think that April's fate was probably a sad one and that she did possibly "runaway" especially since she doesn't seem to have been that attached to her home in the first place.

Unfortunately, she seems like she may have been an easy target for a predator

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
    Everything I write here is just my opinion.

In 2001 Sarah Kinslow vanished after being dropped off at school. Thirteen years have passed...where is she?

"The three point tattoos mean "mi vida loca", my crazy life...normally it's associated with the Mexican gang MS13, it may also be representative of the "Los Vatos Locos" (The Crazy Dudes or Guys) gang. But most of the time, it's represented innocently in the "my crazy life" traditional manner."
    - Here

Missing Wichitans not forgotten (+video)
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.