GUILTY MN - Kira Trevino, 30, St Paul, 22 February 2013

amberdawn723

Reaction score
23732462_BG1.jpg

One of my hubby's cousins that lives in MN shared this on facebook so I figured I'd post it here to see if we can help.....Can't find any MSM about her yet, but there is a Find KT facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FindKiraTrevino

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...89940420.68660.222558184447365&type=1&theater
10874_493290430707471_275097625_n.png

Thank you amberdawn723 for bringing this case to our attention!

We need either an MSM article or the police report/case # in order to keep this thread in public view please.

I will leave the thread for a little while, to see if we cannot track down one of these items!

Can someone start a thread for Kira in the discussion forum?

I'm going to move this case to the Discussion forum.

To all our guests, please, won't you join us?? Try to help find Kira safe and sound?

Were there any indicators of trouble at home? Any stress at work/relationship? That's the main questions I'm going with right now.

Her car was found at MOA?

I'm from Minneapolis, and while the mall is definitely continued safe, there are many sketchy characters there that just hang out throughout the day. As it is open early in the morning until late at night, and is so big and only so many police officers, it is an easy place for sketchy characters to be and to disappear. The new light rail train comes from downtown directly to the mall now, and since then I have noticed an increase in the amount of people there that I consider sketchy.

She very well could have met unsavory characters in the mall itself, or in the parking lot. The parking lots are huge and dark and honestly it wouldn't be hard to mug someone in the parking lot or rape them or take them. I am sure there are cameras but it is dark. Or I hate to say it, she could have gone there to seek out these characters (maybe drugs??) and had something happen to her.

What about cameras? Do they have footage of her in the mall at all? I am serious when I say the place is so big, someone could easily be lost in there if they fell and hurt themselves.

ETA - Just looked at her facebook. Despite being married, no profile pics have her husband in them (that are clearly identified. One she is with a man, but they're wearing costumes and I don't see a ring). That is odd to me. That might bring a new angle to the case. People in happy relationships show it off, she hasn't.

According to LinkedIn, she'd only worked at MOA since last November. What time was she last seen? Was it dark?

Is she from St. Paul or Plymouth? I see both places and can't decide which one to believe. TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back