Sierra Bouzigard, 19, Moss Bluff, LA, 23 Nov 2009 *Possible Victim?*

ktgirl

Verified College Instructor
Reaction score
http://www.rewardstv.net/louisiana-states/10000-reward-who-killed-sierra/

What does everyone think as far as the possibility of Sierra Bouzigard as a victim of the Jennings Serial Killer(s)?

My thoughts are probably not due to the fact that Moss Bluff is about 40 minutes away by car from Jennings, pretty far out of the Jenning's serial killer's hunting grounds, which is exclusively the southside of the tracks in Jennings.

My first reaction was that maybe Brandon Lavergne (Mickey Shunick & Lisa Pate's killer) was involved, but then I read that LE has DNA evidence from Sierra's killer & it just hasn't linked up with anyone yet. Surely LE has Lavergne's DNA now & it would be checked against all unsolved cases of murdered women in south Louisiana in cases where the unknown perp's DNA was left at the scene or on the victim.

So now I'm going with Sierra's murder is unrealted to Lavergne & unrelated to the Jennings serial killer. I hope Sierra's family gets some answers one day soon.

http://www.rewardstv.net/louisiana-states/10000-reward-who-killed-sierra/

What does everyone think as far as the possibility of Sierra Bouzigard as a victim of the Jennings Serial Killer(s)?

My thoughts are probably not due to the fact that Moss Bluff is about 40 minutes away by car from Jennings, pretty far out of the Jenning's serial killer's hunting grounds, which is exclusively the southside of the tracks in Jennings.

My first reaction was that maybe Brandon Lavergne (Mickey Shunick & Lisa Pate's killer) was involved, but then I read that LE has DNA evidence from Sierra's killer & it just hasn't linked up with anyone yet. Surely LE has Lavergne's DNA now & it would be checked against all unsolved cases of murdered women in south Louisiana in cases where the unknown perp's DNA was left at the scene or on the victim.

So now I'm going with Sierra's murder is unrealted to Lavergne & unrelated to the Jennings serial killer. I hope Sierra's family gets some answers one day soon.

Great job adding this thread Kt!!-Ty---I meant to ask one of the ladies(who all did great jobs adding the other vic threads btw) before to add this like two months ago, but got severely sidetracked with the Long Island case and a couple of other misc cases

we and you started talking a little about it in another thread, and a map was made,then poof, sidetracked ;( hopefully, we can regain steam on this thread to determine if it's related to J8, as well as working on the rest of the cases---JusticeForever being a woman of action wrangled our author poster Peter Brendt to provide a profile of the killer(s) as well--Well done, PB and JF--Thanks for the efforts!!
here is the thread where we kind of started, and i think the profile comes later by PB--take a peek
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193820"]Psychological and geographical profile - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Does anyone know the story behind her being with so many illegals that day?

and do we know if DNA was found on any of the other girls? wonder if they ran the dna against the poi's that were arrested/released before?

I hope so. That seems like it would be a no-brainer but who knows...

"CPSO: New technology changes direction of cold case"

http://www.sulphurdailynews.com/article/20150902/NEWS/150909958/?Start=1

Prior to her murder, Bouzigard was reportedly last seen in the company of several illegal immigrants. Given that information, Mancuso said the investigation has since focused on hispanic males.

However, DNA analysts, using a service they learned about in a webinar earlier this year, discovered that the DNA taken from the crime scene is from a Caucasian male. At the Tuesday news conference, CPSO DNA Technical Leader Monica Quaal said that the company Parabon NanoLabs, Inc. has taken technology similar to that used by Ancestry.com and expanded upon it to determine physical characteristics such as eye and hair color.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back