Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37
Thread #38
Thread #39

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad *advertiser censored*). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

I've been reviewing alerts and mod notes and have to say I am not happy about all the rule breaking that has been going on in the past two days. If the guilty parties don't knock it off, you will find your posting privileges suspended without warning and you'll miss being able to join us during the show. I mean it.

WOW ! You mods closed up so you could party all night without babysitting ! :p
So will there be a direct to the other one when it's showtime? TY!

So am I the only one who's watching Dr. Phil right now? In my area it's on twice a day, once right now and once this afternoon. Wow, only a few minutes in and it's already getting interesting.

WOW ! You mods closed up so you could party all night without babysitting ! :p
So will there be a direct to the other one when it's showtime? TY!

Yes, it will be taken care of. The Arias trial has all the mods hoppin' so we'll get more info to you as time allows.

What time are you going off of? It has already aired in some places. :)

Are you all opening the parking lot for discussion or is it all on this thread? TIA

So am I the only one who's watching Dr. Phil right now? In my area it's on twice a day, once right now and once this afternoon. Wow, only a few minutes in and it's already getting interesting.

It's on now? :what:

It's 3 hours away for me. Did it already run on east coast? YIKES ! spoiler alert !

Ok question for azgrandma and I think this answer will give us all the information we need to know about MR to determine his.............. " fill in the blank ness". Did you ever have pets with him and how does he got along with pets , if so ?

Yes, Imamaze is working on it. We're going to start out here and see how it goes.

I'm your substitute mod in here so be kind. :lol:

You might want to run and use the potty now Kim ! :floorlaugh:

azgrandma...
I just wanted to commend you on your strength through all this. I can't imagine all the old wounds that have been opened up due to MR's behavior. My own mother had an abusive marriage to my father and when ever we speak in length about him it never fails, she ends up in night sweats with nightmares with panic attacks. (Yes definitely PTSD) I always feel so bad for her when we talk about our past growing up with my dad in front of her. So I can relate in how hard this must be for you as well.
I admire your support for Elaine and pray for you as well as Elaine, Cory, Mike and your sons.
I just wanted you to know that my heart is with all of you!
I hope that today's show opens the eyes of others that they too can see the truth as it is!
I haven't been posting a lot lately as it has been exhausting with the back and forth, but I am hopeful today's show will shed more light on this dark situation.
(((Hugs)))

It's on now? :what:

The Dylan Redwine Dr Phil show comes on at a later time today, Around 4 PM in most places on FOX or CBS depending on a persons location. The show on right now is repeats of prior shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member