1066 users online (186 members and 880 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Moms Say Geico Pig Commercial Promotes Bestiality

A 30 second commercial released by GEICO has Maxwell in a topless convertible with a woman by his side. The car has just broken down, and Maxwell uses his mobile GEICO application to locate a tow truck. The woman seems frustrated that the tow truck will arrive so quickly, as she asks, “Oh, so that means we won’t be stuck up here for hours, with nothing to do?” The pig brushes off her advances.

“It was just a pretty sleazy type of commercial because the girl [in the commercial] was really disappointed when she realized they wouldn’t be able to pass the time alone together,” said Cole.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...-million-moms/
    Be kind, for everyone is fighting a great battle.

My favorite song ever -->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihUIPlLw2ZE

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    I really have no response. I don't know what to say... I mean, seriously?
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

I think I have a very good sense of humor, and a lot of things that bother others don't bother me, but this commercial has irritated me ever since the first time I saw it. They portray a woman who seems frustrated and disappointed she can't make out with a pig. A. PIG.

This made me laugh. I am not sure if it is supposed to be funny but it cracked me up.

That was my first thought too. Nasty. Now if they had put a pretty girl pig in it, then it would have been funny/cute.

I've made out with a pig, married a pig, and had children with a pig. The GEICO pig is cuter.

Really? Does she really think that children are even thinking about that?

Promotes bestiality? As opposed to 30 years of Sesame Street?

Some people must be REALLY susceptible to advertising!

I'm much more concerned about the wisdom of allowing pigs to get driver's licenses.

I have to admit I must be clueless or not wired the way that woman is but I never thought beastiality. I thought the same thing as lizzybeth. I thought they were making fun of guys not animals.
    I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

One Million Moms is a fundraising (and email harvesting) arm of the hate group American Family Association. They are pitiful.

I wonder if they protested the Geico commercial where the woman clearly slept with a gecko?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyBlanche View Post
    I wonder if they protested the Geico commercial where the woman clearly slept with a gecko?
    I wouldn't be surprised. They work very hard at being offended.

Quote Originally Posted by i.b.nora View Post
    One Million Moms is a fundraising (and email harvesting) arm of the hate group American Family Association. They are pitiful.
    That explains it. They're pigoted.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyBlanche View Post
    I'm much more concerned about the wisdom of allowing pigs to get driver's licenses.
    Which is even more ironic coming from an insurance company.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

If you're paying attention to Geico commercials, this same pig was in grade school last year (being driven home in a car pool and crying Wee Wee Wee). So there's all kinds of S.O. stuff going on in that universe, not to mention underage driving.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast