Billionaire launches plans for Titanic replica

Reader

Reaction score
http://centurylink.net/news/read.ph...org>&news_id=19342935&src=most_popular_viewed

NEW YORK (AP) — What could possibly go wrong?

An Australian billionaire is getting ready to build a new version of the Titanic that could set sail in late 2016.

Clive Palmer unveiled blueprints for the famously doomed ship's namesake Tuesday at the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum in New York. He said construction is scheduled to start soon in China.

Palmer said 40,000 people have expressed interest in tickets for the maiden voyage, taking the original course from Southampton, England, to New York. He said people are inspired by his quest to replicate one of the most famous vessels in history..........more at link.....

http://centurylink.net/news/read.ph...org>&news_id=19342935&src=most_popular_viewed

NEW YORK (AP) — What could possibly go wrong?

An Australian billionaire is getting ready to build a new version of the Titanic that could set sail in late 2016.

Clive Palmer unveiled blueprints for the famously doomed ship's namesake Tuesday at the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum in New York. He said construction is scheduled to start soon in China.

Palmer said 40,000 people have expressed interest in tickets for the maiden voyage, taking the original course from Southampton, England, to New York. He said people are inspired by his quest to replicate one of the most famous vessels in history..........more at link.....

Global warming...watch out for more icebergs. lol

If he can build the ship to match the original as much as possible I can see many people taking the cruise. Question: Will the movie 'Titanic' be shown?

Hmmm, I don't think I would tempt fate. I may be wrong, but haven't most boats after the original, that were named the Titanic, had bad things happen to them? I am not a fan of cruises anyway :).

Oh, why?
I keep wishing one of these billionaires would launch a free missing persons television network, available in all homes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back