Thread: Another Celebrity marriage down the toilet

Another Celebrity marriage down the toilet

Charlie Sheen ~

Their baby isn't even a year old yet and she is 6 months pregnant - and they just had a huge interview in People about how perfect their marriage is and how solid they were - makes me wonder if someone strayed! She filed.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm..._richards_sheen

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Charlie Sheen ~

Their baby isn't even a year old yet and she is 6 months pregnant - and they just had a huge interview in People about how perfect their marriage is and how solid they were - makes me wonder if someone strayed! She filed.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm..._richards_sheen
    Hi Casshew, What a shame. We'll soon find out.

I'm a little surprised! I don't know why I'm surprised - probably because she's pregnant!

Too bad for the kids.

I'm surprised too. I just saw them last week doing an interview on television and they were gushing about how in love and happy they were. It seems to me that the LEAST they could do for the sake of their children is attempt some sort of counselling and do everything possible to save their marriage. These people don't seem to be capable of thinking about anyone but themselves. (Not just these two, but most Hollywood couples). They receive instant gratification and don't seem to be able to think past their whims.

If I remember correctly, I think I've heard Charlie Sheen is pretty much a dog. About going after other women, that is.

Remember the whole Heidi Fleiss/Hollywood madam thing? Charlie was her best customer. Just a total maniac, I think with a serious sex addiction. My bet is that hsi wife found out that those activities were still going on and pulled the plug. My bet is she was shocked and surprised.

Entertainment Tonight article states "Although there's been no specific reason given for the divide, a source tells ET that Charlie, 39, and Denise, 34, may have a "no cheat" clause in their reported prenuptial agreement and that Denise wants Charlie to pay spousal support, as well as attorney's fees. She's also asking for miscellaneous jewelry and other personal effects."