1105 users online (270 members and 835 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Where are the WV sleuthers?

I joined this site to talk with sleuthers from WV about unsolved cases. I am not a crime writer so I need your experience. Are there still WV sleuthers here who would be willing to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanawha City Frank View Post
    I joined this site to talk with sleuthers from WV about unsolved cases. I am not a crime writer so I need your experience. Are there still WV sleuthers here who would be willing to help?

Do you need sleuthers who just from WV?
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Not at all. I need critical thinkers with experience in solving historical crimes. I just thought people from WV would have more interest in WV crimes. I joined Websleuths because of the critical thinking showed in the discussions of the WVU Coed Killings.

I'm a historian, not a crime writer. But I am writing about crime. I want to do it "justice."

Quote Originally Posted by Kanawha City Frank View Post
    Not at all. I need critical thinkers with experience in solving historical crimes. I just thought people from WV would have more interest in WV crimes. I joined Websleuths because of the critical thinking showed in the discussions of the WVU Coed Killings.

I'm a historian, not a crime writer. But I am writing about crime. I want to do it "justice."
    We have a lot of experienced critical thinkers who would likely swarm to the historical crimes you are interested in. It might make sense to have a broad range of perspectives depending on the crime itself. For example, you can get SAR perspectives, MedEx perspectives, LE perspectives because we have a large group of professional posters. Additionally, you may find people who are locals but prefer not to disclose it.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I am not from WV.. But I am here if you need assistance..

This is the first time I've come across this thread. I am from Central WV. Just curious; are there specific cases that you are looking at?
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

Why don't you simply start up a thread about a case that interests you and give us your thoughts on the case and the sleuthers will join ..websleuths is just like the movie field of dreams with kevin costner....IF YOU BUILD IT .. THEY WILL COME ...lol from WV to ontario to texas from all over so start a thread whats the case or cases that you wanna talk about....
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..