WV Where are the WV sleuthers?

Kanawha City Frank

Reaction score
I joined this site to talk with sleuthers from WV about unsolved cases. I am not a crime writer so I need your experience. Are there still WV sleuthers here who would be willing to help?

I joined this site to talk with sleuthers from WV about unsolved cases. I am not a crime writer so I need your experience. Are there still WV sleuthers here who would be willing to help?

Do you need sleuthers who just from WV?

Not at all. I need critical thinkers with experience in solving historical crimes. I just thought people from WV would have more interest in WV crimes. I joined Websleuths because of the critical thinking showed in the discussions of the WVU Coed Killings.

I'm a historian, not a crime writer. But I am writing about crime. I want to do it "justice."

Not at all. I need critical thinkers with experience in solving historical crimes. I just thought people from WV would have more interest in WV crimes. I joined Websleuths because of the critical thinking showed in the discussions of the WVU Coed Killings.

I'm a historian, not a crime writer. But I am writing about crime. I want to do it "justice."

We have a lot of experienced critical thinkers who would likely swarm to the historical crimes you are interested in. It might make sense to have a broad range of perspectives depending on the crime itself. For example, you can get SAR perspectives, MedEx perspectives, LE perspectives because we have a large group of professional posters. Additionally, you may find people who are locals but prefer not to disclose it. ;)

I am not from WV.. But I am here if you need assistance..

This is the first time I've come across this thread. I am from Central WV. Just curious; are there specific cases that you are looking at?

Why don't you simply start up a thread about a case that interests you and give us your thoughts on the case and the sleuthers will join ..websleuths is just like the movie field of dreams with kevin costner....IF YOU BUILD IT .. THEY WILL COME ...lol from WV to ontario to texas from all over so start a thread whats the case or cases that you wanna talk about....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back