Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
11991352-small.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html
Authorities say missing woman was on her way to shop at Destiny USA
Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.
She was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a New York license plate of EFA1962.
Deputies said Ramsaran may have changed her hair color and style before she left. Her cell phone was found Wednesday on State Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth.
Deputies ask that anyone with information about Ramsaran call them at 607-334-2000 and push option 1.
1zqaupt.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99051391.74183.212865135400495&type=1&theater
Facebook missing page

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Rumors are not allowed, if you can't link to it then please don't post it here. Main stream media and law enforcement are acceptable at this time.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Finding Jennifer

Help Find Jennifer Facebook

Ramsaran, Jennifer
Lavanda Dolce
rickblaine - verified insider
Jilllian - verified insider

case map

Please continue here...

A few things to remember...

We are a victim friendly forum. This includes Jennifer as well as the rest of her family. It doesn't mean we can't discuss what is known thru the media or law enforcement and ask questions about any inconsistencies. It does mean we will not outright accuse someone or make up a scenerio not based on the facts we know at this time.

Everyone here has a right to post their thoughts and opinions about this case without being attacked for it. This means they are not being told their opinion is 'not logical' , 'its not facing reality', etc. We are not going to accuse members here of being manipulative and we are not going to tell each other how to post or what to post. If you feel a post is against our terms of service then alert on it. Please don't respond to the the post you are alerting. It may mean you will get timed out as well.

Be kind to each other and when posting make sure its how you expect to be treated as well. We are not on separate teams, we all want Jennifer to be found and brought home to her family. We do have insiders on this case, they may or may not be able to answer all of your questions.
Rumors are not allowed. Discussing comments from the news, and Social Networks are not allowed, they are considered rumors. We are not going to allow fighting or discussing a fight that is or may be going on with Facebook pages. Do not bring it here.

Lets stay focused on Jennifer. Please continue here...

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body...saran-identified-193930381.html?m=y&smobile=y
Body of missing woman ID'd as Jennifer Ramsaran
The body found Tuesday in the town of Pharsalia has been identified as 36-year-old Jennifer Ramsaran, according to her husband Ganesh "Remy" Ramsaran.

Remy Ramsaran said he received a phone call from the Chenango County Sheriff's office this afternoon informing him that the body was his missing wife.

Please continue here...

Deepestsympathyprayers_zpse152a7b7.gif

Rest in Peace Jennifer. Our prayers and thoughts go out to Jennifer's family and friends. She was loved and will be missed by many.

I re read the latest interview, and IMO the guilt is starting to fester. As evident, he brought up that he's suffering from it...

I re read the latest interview, and IMO the guilt is starting to fester. As evident, he brought up that he's suffering from it...

LJ, I beg to differ. I believe he said YOU feel guilt.

"The what ifs, the thinking back of what I could have done differently, you wind up feeling such guilt," he said,

BBM

jmo

Anyone know if the Chenango County Sheriff's Department has given a press conference since Jennifer Ramsaran, vanished or since her remains have been recovered? Do they have a designated PIO? If not, why not?

Media Management is very important in missing/murder investigations. My observations of how the Jennifer Ramsaran case has been handled up to this point has been less than acceptable, imo. The public is a very valuable resource and should not be squandered..

Public Safety for our families is very important. Without it we have nothing...

Anyone know if the Chenango County Sheriff's Department has given a press conference since Jennifer Ramsaran, vanished or since her remains have been recovered? Do they have a designated PIO? If not, why not?

Media Management is very important in missing/murder investigations. My observations of how the Jennifer Ramsaran case has been handled up to this point has been less than acceptable, imo. The public is a very valuable resource and should not be squandered..

Public Safety for our families is very important. Without it we have nothing...

I don't believe they have.

Is this the same department that is dealing with the third trial in a murder case or is that another county.

I'm surprised that they are in a position to make funeral arrangements - how can they know when Jennifer will be released? I really hope it won't be a cremation.

I know this has been gone over before on other threads, but we have other new guests reading.... Would it be fair to say that this might have had an effect on COD....could she have had "help" with her diet and medical regimen? https://www.facebook.com/Autoimmuni...omment_id=24850375&offset=0&total_comments=11

Oh gosh, didn't know jenny had all these health problems. Poor Lady. My friend has almost identical ones too, and she's an ex-nurse. She has still had to struggle to get all the right treatments though. And put up with 'helpful' people saying things like, "No, you're just imagining you're feeling weak. Just go for a three-mile run, you'll be fine'.

Luckily, she has a very big, gruff, protective husband who gets really...quite rude?? with people who say that sort of stuff. it can still be very, very demoralizing for her though, when those close to her fail to understand. Enough to make a person turn to strangers, imo. Not that my friend would ever need to do that, I hasten to add. Her hubby is always there for her.

Harking back to the last thread, I'm going to suppress my desire to run around shouting "weasel" and waking up the neighbours. Maybe we should be considering all the possibilities?

The most worrying one for me being, if it's believed by locals that Jennifer can't have been where she was found the whole time she was missing, and was identifiable to someone who had only seen the missing posters.. could she possibly have been abducted and held alive for a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni