Match! CA: Faacks, Christina Louise Age: 90 / DOB: 4/29/1910

http://www.vvdailypress.com/articles/died-25843-faacks-passed.html

Christina Louise Faacks was 90 when she passed away in June of 2010. She was born in Los Angeles and was living in Victorville when she died.

That is about the extent of the personal information known about Faacks.

After she died, no one came forward to claim her body.

“It happens where we must then take over and make sure people are given a proper and dignified end,” said Edward E. Harter, Jr., deputy director of the San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner’s office.

According to the coroner’s website, Faacks is one of 2,326 people in San Bernardino County who have not yet been claimed by family members.

“It even happens a lot that family members never pick them up,” Hater said. “Sometimes they can’t afford the burial and cremation process, other times there are other internal family circumstances taking place.”

Her brother's obit - lists possible relatives: Seems her nickname was "Toots"
http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.valleroy/8/mb.ashx

They entered wrong year of birth. She was born 1920. Looking for more....
Name: Christin L Altwine
Birth Date: 29 Apr 1920
Mother's Maiden Name: Sheridan
Birth County: Los Angeles

Records listed in Ancestry":
SIL-Diane A Altwine
Address: Victorville, CA, 92392

Nephew-Timothy-deceased

A few references for a Charlene, daughter of Timothy, none after 1993 that I can find

This is my first time to post on Websleuths so please forgive me if I post information that should be kept private.

Ms. Faacks' great-niece (her brother John's grand-daughter) is named modsnip and lives at removed address. Also listed is a potential phone number for Ms. Hargett: *advertiser censored*-*advertiser censored*-xxxx

I also found two phone numbers for John Altwin (Christina's brother who passed in 2007) which corresponds to the Birchwood address in Victorville:

(Edited to remove personal information)

It's possible that John's wife, modsnip (sister-in-law to Christina) still lives there.

(Sorry, I'm unable to edit my first post! I'm learning! :) )

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back