1005 users online (182 members and 823 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1115
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,144

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41


    http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#


    http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/pb...te=printpicart
    Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.


    http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
    La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

    Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
    Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

    He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

    Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10

    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

    Thread #14
    Thread #15
    Thread #16
    Thread #17
    Thread #18
    Thread #19
    Thread #20
    Thread #21
    Thread #22
    Thread #23
    Thread #24
    Thread #25

    thread #26

    thread #27

    Thread #28

    thread #29

    thread #31

    Thread #32
    Thread #33
    Thread #34
    Thread #35
    Thread #36
    Thread #37
    Thread #38
    Thread #39
    Thread #40



    Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

    Timeline Reference Post


    Missing Persons Information & Support

    Official Facebook Page
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 10:29 PM. Reason: broken links

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,285

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 #5

    Important Changes to the discussion :

    Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

    We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

    Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,144

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

    The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

    We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.


    All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    8,125
    Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

    We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

    We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

    All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

    Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

    Thank you.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,182
    Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad ass). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

    The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

    Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

    As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

    Thanks,

    Salem

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,144

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

    Please continue here...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,481
    The problem I see with MR disappearing Dylan and handing him off to someone else......is MR has come off as so unlikeable, who in their right mind with either have the loyalty to do something like this for MR, risking their own freedom, or MR would have to have a load of money to pay someone unscrupulous to take that type of a job of hiding a 13 year old kid and pretty much babysitting him to make sure he didn't get away. I just don't see it. Harly anyone has come forward on MR's behalf in any way, and those who have have come under ridicule so I don't see anyone liking him enough to be an accomplice to something illegal like this. IMO
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

  8. #8
    SmoothOperator's Avatar
    SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,589
    Still praying for DYLAN AND all those who love him that he will be found and brought home without the assistance of those involved..because IMO that assistance will never happen no matter what strategy is used.
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

  9. #9
    SmoothOperator's Avatar
    SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
    The problem I see with MR disappearing Dylan and handing him off to someone else......is MR has come off as so unlikeable, who in their right mind with either have the loyalty to do something like this for MR, risking their own freedom, or MR would have to have a load of money to pay someone unscrupulous to take that type of a job of hiding a 13 year old kid and pretty much babysitting him to make sure he didn't get away. I just don't see it. Harly anyone has come forward on MR's behalf in any way, and those who have have come under ridicule so I don't see anyone liking him enough to be an accomplice to something illegal like this. IMO
    exactly..IMO there is no one who helped Mark Redwine.
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas USA
    Posts
    12,414
    Brought this over from the end of the last ...

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by YidArmyRach
    One thing I would add about the favoured idea of MR doing something bad to Dylan on the Sunday night - why would he text Elaine to ask if she'd heard from Dylan that day? That would obviously set in the motion the missing person report and investigation? Wouldn't someone in that situation try to buy some time by not alerting people to the fact DR was missing so early into the visit? He must have really been confident he'd covered his tracks if he was happy to have LE snooping around within 24 hours of Dylan going off the radar? All just MOO.
    SBM

    Don't know that it's favored, per se?

    IF Mark harmed Dylan Sunday night, he had time from that evening until 4:30 the next day, Monday. So, in that scenario, he'd already bought a lot of time. And it couldn't be too far removed from the supposed alibi window created by supposedly leaving Dylan alone during errands, ie it'd look even more suspicious if he'd waited to contact her until Tues morning. As it was, Dylan was reported missing as darkness fell, so buying more time.

    Moo
    __________________


    If Dylan had not been making plans all sunday for sunday night and switched it for monday morning, someone would have had more time to ' wait ' to text ER and set things into motion. There was a deadline because Dylans' friends KNOW he did not show up on Monday morning and they were texting him and looking for him. So it was only a matter of time before someone else mentioned him missing. Were it not for the plans with his friends, in theory, it could have been 7 days before a report was made.
    JmmmoooooATJ!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    8,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
    The problem I see with MR disappearing Dylan and handing him off to someone else......is MR has come off as so unlikeable, who in their right mind with either have the loyalty to do something like this for MR, risking their own freedom, or MR would have to have a load of money to pay someone unscrupulous to take that type of a job of hiding a 13 year old kid and pretty much babysitting him to make sure he didn't get away. I just don't see it. Harly anyone has come forward on MR's behalf in any way, and those who have have come under ridicule so I don't see anyone liking him enough to be an accomplice to something illegal like this. IMO
    The "Mark is hiding Dylan" theory never worked for me but when you point out the fact that who in the world would like him enough to help him commit a crime like that pretty much seals it for me.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36,903
    I have been saying all along that only someone who loved MR a lot, or who was being paid a lot, would help in what is long prison-term earning act. And I would be surprised if he has access to either, at least not so they cannot be uncovered by FBI, etc.
    Just my opinion, of course.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,547
    Quote Originally Posted by SCHMAE View Post
    Brought this over from the end of the last ...

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by YidArmyRach
    One thing I would add about the favoured idea of MR doing something bad to Dylan on the Sunday night - why would he text Elaine to ask if she'd heard from Dylan that day? That would obviously set in the motion the missing person report and investigation? Wouldn't someone in that situation try to buy some time by not alerting people to the fact DR was missing so early into the visit? He must have really been confident he'd covered his tracks if he was happy to have LE snooping around within 24 hours of Dylan going off the radar? All just MOO.
    SBM

    Don't know that it's favored, per se?

    IF Mark harmed Dylan Sunday night, he had time from that evening until 4:30 the next day, Monday. So, in that scenario, he'd already bought a lot of time. And it couldn't be too far removed from the supposed alibi window created by supposedly leaving Dylan alone during errands, ie it'd look even more suspicious if he'd waited to contact her until Tues morning. As it was, Dylan was reported missing as darkness fell, so buying more time.

    Moo
    __________________


    If Dylan had not been making plans all sunday for sunday night and switched it for monday morning, someone would have had more time to ' wait ' to text ER and set things into motion. There was a deadline because Dylans' friends KNOW he did not show up on Monday morning and they were texting him and looking for him. So it was only a matter of time before someone else mentioned him missing. Were it not for the plans with his friends, in theory, it could have been 7 days before a report was made.
    JmmmoooooATJ!
    So why not use Dylan's phone to change the Monday plans? They'd been switched once already, so it wouldn't be totally suspicious if they got changed again.

    Or to put MR in the clear - a text to say "my dad has just had to go out, he's giving me a lift later but I'm going to hitch".

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    SouthWest Florida
    Posts
    18,581
    Quote Originally Posted by YidArmyRach View Post
    So why not use Dylan's phone to change the Monday plans? They'd been switched once already, so it wouldn't be totally suspicious if they got changed again.

    Or to put MR in the clear - a text to say "my dad has just had to go out, he's giving me a lift later but I'm going to hitch".
    Maybe because the phone is in the lake!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    13,002
    With the HRD dog hits on the east side of the lake, would it be safe to assume that the marina on the lake closes for the winter? I noticed on their website that they have two different phone numbers for winter/summer.

    http://docsmarina.com/

    The address is 14810 CR501 and from google maps it looks like a great place to get access out into the lake...

    http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=14810+c...tates&t=h&z=17

    And from the picture of the Vida Cafe on google maps it does appear to be closed in the winter. Would they bring those docks in? And would all the boats be stored in that parking lot? Looks like good place to drive into in the dark and remain undetected.

    MOO

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 875
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 12:10 PM
  2. Replies: 1044
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 1008
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 11:59 AM
  4. Replies: 1103
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:05 PM
  5. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM

Tags for this Thread