705 users online (83 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

PA - Sarah Majoras, 39, New Hope, 27 January 2013 #3

Gathering to remember New Hope Sarah Majoras in Lambertville - Saturday, February 02, 2013

Majoras had gone missing in the early morning hours on Jan. 26 after leaving John and Peter’s bar where she was out with friends. Majoras also worked as a bartender at the local hotspot.

Her body was recovered from the D&R canal on Wednesday shortly after one of her boots was spotted floating in the canal.

Officials do not suspect foul play in Majoras’ death and are calling it a tragic accident. It remains unclear as to how the 39-year-old ended up in the canal.

Links to Previous Threads:

Thread #1

Thread #2

Please note: we do not yet have the official cause of death. You may speculate evidence you can link up regarding whether you feel it is an accident or not. You may not accuse LE of not doing their job or start questioning if this person or that is responsible for her death. If the situation changes and the rules change with it, we will let you know.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-03-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Investigators do not suspect foul play, but details about how Majoras ended in the water are not known.

Surveillance cameras showed Majoras walking toward the towpath. The temperature on the evening she disappeared was freezing.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/artic...ING/302220031/

Thanks for the new thread.

I can tell you what bothers me so much about this code of silence, The covering and posturing against outsiders is that I have seen this in other cases and eventually, The very people they are covering end up being suspects. So this behavior bothers me more than a little.

The D and R canal is under state control? yes?
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

I wanted to repost the band information on the band that Sarah went to see at Triumph Brewing Company that night she went missing.

Dwight Altier - Bassus Emeritus
    George Bond - Guitaris Monstrous
    David Anderson - Rest In Peace
    Len Green - Security
    Dann Foxx - Drummus Elementus
    Dean Hardiman - MIA

Brother Eye band. For those who may not have facebook.com

This was the band that was playing at Triumph that Sarah went to see first that night.

Brother Eye
    Friday, January 25, 2013 at 10:00pm
    416 guests
    Triumph Brewing Company of New Hope

Dave Anderson was a member of this band and so it connects them further.

CONNECTIONS
    DA and AB are friends
    SM and AB are dating
    They both leave John and Peters alone at closing.
    They both walk to where AB is living( in 2000 it is different address than where he lived with SM in Jan)
    They both go missing
    They both are found 4 days later in the canal.
    He goes missing in July. She goes missing in January
    He was in the band( when he was alive)that she went to see that last night.
    Last edited by ScarlettScarpetta; 03-02-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

Bringing this forward
    Whether you feel crime or accident, this is an interesting read about determining drowning deaths

As i stated earlier, i did not search out this link, but found it when reading about another case. It was posted by another poster originally.

http://netk.net.au/Reports/DiagnosticsofDrowning.asp
    ~ let the storm wash over you, because somewhere beneath, there is your balance and wisdom ~

Rosemadderlake

Thanks,Kimster, for opening a new thread!

May this be the thread in which questions of Sarah's passing are answered!

Could any of TG's siblings/relative have been in any bands that DA played in?

Just trying to think how there may be a connection between DA, SM, and TG.....

JMO
    Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 03-02-2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Typo...

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    I wanted to repost the band information on the band that Sarah went to see at Triumph Brewing Company that night she went missing.

Len Green - Security
    Dean Hardiman - MIA

This was the band that was playing at Triumph that Sarah went to see first that night.

Brother Eye
    416 guests

CONNECTIONS
    DA and AB are friends
    SM and AB are dating
    They both walk to where AB is living( in 2000 it is different address than where he lived with SM in Jan)
    They both go missing
    Thank you for this helpful post regarding pertinent facts and connections in SM's case!

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    Could any of TG's siblings/relative have been in any bands that DA played in?

Just trying to think how there may be a connection between DA, SM, and TG.....

JMO
    I don't know. It seems like TG would be about 45 now... I think they may be a little younger than him. Maybe 3-5 years younger.. but I don't know. MY guess is they could have known each other. The proximity. The small town.. Im searching to see if they can be linked but nothing yet.

Len Green - Security
    Dean Hardiman - MIA

Brother Eye
    416 guests

CONNECTIONS
    DA and AB are friends
    SM and AB are dating
    They both go missing
    Also- Dwight Altier (another DA!) is listed as a past member of that band, and was quoted in the article about DA from 2000. I wonder if he was there that night, or if he is still around?

I don't know. It seems like TG would be about 45 now... I think they may be a little younger than him. Maybe 3-5 years younger.. but I don't know. MY guess is they could have known each other. The proximity. The small town.. Im searching to see if they can be linked but nothing yet.
    How old is AB, though? I thought he was a little older than SM. Could be wrong. It doesn't sound like they ran in the same circles, but I don't think age difference was necessarily the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by curioser View Post
    How old is AB, though? I thought he was a little older than SM. Could be wrong. It doesn't sound like they ran in the same circles, but I don't think age difference was necessarily the reason.
    He is.. I have that info in one of my files.. Let me look... I want to say 44.. I have to look again.

AB was 31 in 2000. Making him 44 now.. or there abouts..Dwight was a high school friend of DA's.

http://articles.philly.com/2000-10-0...dental-death/2
    Last edited by ScarlettScarpetta; 03-02-2013 at 02:14 PM.

"If she had hit her head hard enough to knock herself unconscious... Then a bruise/bump would have been visible in the autopsy..."

I've wondered about that. You know how when you're injured you're supposed to ice it immediately to prevent swelling, bruising, etc.? If you are injured and then immediately immersed in icy water (and for 4 days), would ANY bruising or swelling occur?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyWasHome View Post
    "If she had hit her head hard enough to knock herself unconscious... Then a bruise/bump would have been visible in the autopsy..."

I've wondered about that. You know how when you're injured you're supposed to ice it immediately to prevent swelling, bruising, etc.? If you are injured and then immediately immersed in icy water (and for 4 days), would ANY bruising or swelling occur?
    That is a darn good question. Especially freezing water. If she died immediately, would there be bruising?? Good question??

I want to know if they can tell if she hit her head or if someone hit her? Someone smacked her head against something?

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast