Woman wants divorce from smelly husband!

Sherlock

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0002/20050302/0737154291.htm

Iranian woman wants to divorce smelly husband

TEHRAN, March 2 (Reuters) - An Iranian woman has requested a divorce from her husband on the grounds that he has not washed for more than a year.

"My husband says he does not like water and does not want to take a shower ... He doesn't even wash his face when he wakes up in the morning," Mina, 36, was quoted as saying in court by the state-run Iran newspaper.

When the couple first married eight years ago her husband was obsessively clean, she said.

"He spent hours taking showers three times a day and washed his hands every few minutes," Mina said. "But he suddenly changed ... Now nobody, including me, my children and his colleagues, can stand him."

Divorce is a notoriously difficult process for women in Iran, who normally have to prove that their husband has neglected them financially or sexually, is a drug addict or physically abusive.

Sounds like he's had some sort of breakdown and is suffering from a mental illness. I wouldn't be able to stand him either!!!

Imagine not showering??? GROSS. I've gone a day before, on a weekend, if I'm hanging out in my sweats and not going anywhere, but even then I feel gross.

EEWWWWWW

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back