981 users online (212 members and 769 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Man breaks into Popeye's, eats 16 slices of pie, gets sleepy, takes nap, is arrested

Thief Breaks Into Popeye’s, Eats 16 Slices Of Pie, Gets Tired From Eating All The Pie, Takes Nap, Gets Arrested (Deadspin)
    ---
    N. Broadway, 300 block, Feb. 19, 5:17 a.m. Police responded to Popeye's in reference to a burglary. Upon arrival, they found a 62-year-old man asleep on the floor. Security camera footage revealed that he had eaten 16 slices of pie, applesauce, and water. He apparently got sleepy from all the pie, and took a nap on the floor. He was arrested.
    ---
    more at the link

Maybe they could use that as advertising to increase their late evening sales.......

Having trouble sleeping lately? Join others for a late night snack and sleep like a baby.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Maybe they could use that as advertising to increase their late evening sales.......

Having trouble sleeping lately? Join others for a late night snack and sleep like a baby.
    You might be on to something. Pie does sound pretty good right about now...

man, I like pie but 16 slices? No wonder dude needed a nap.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

For eating 16 consecutive pieces of anything there, the man should get a medal - the "Croix de Popeye."

They have pie?
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    They have pie?
    not anymore, lol

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    For eating 16 consecutive pieces of anything there, the man should get a medal - the "Croix de Popeye."
    BWHAAAA!!!!!

I want some pie! LOL, but since Popeye's is out....
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.