1546 users online (311 members and 1235 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66
    Thanks for the link. Too bad we don't have shows like that. Seems like a panel of people who are being queried on whether they believe EL committed suicide or was murdered (and how it could have happened.) Good to watch, plus apparently I get lotto numbers (4 min mark)!

Quote Originally Posted by MesaVerde View Post
    Thank you for taking the time. It seems maybe a lot of the Chinese shows about Elisa Lam's case are leaning towards supernatural explanations. Is that right?

Here is another clip about Elisa Lam's case if you have any time when you are finished with work. Maybe if you hear something interesting you can tell us. I am sorry I don't know any Chinese. I am scared to try to learn because I think the tones are too difficult for me and there are too many Chinese characters. I guess I am so lazy. Japanese is much easier. Thank you for giving an explanation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-umuvUtnls8

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching it...why don't we get shows like that? They seemed to be giving a lot of detail of the facts as much as they know them from what I could tell from the photos and clips. We get Nancy Grace who just drones on the same thing every night with very little in the way of critical thinking going on or fresh details to the cases. Lots of pictures of Nancy's kids for her sycophants to drool over like I care. I'd rather have lotto numbers!

You know, this site probably does that NG's investigative work for her. She probably has a full time staff member that just reads this all day.

Quote Originally Posted by samevo8 View Post
    Thanks for the link. Too bad we don't have shows like that. Seems like a panel of people who are being queried on whether they believe EL committed suicide or was murdered (and how it could have happened.) Good to watch, plus apparently I get lotto numbers (4 min mark)!

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    The reason for opening a sub-forum is to break out the discussion into topic specific threads. This facilitates locating information and alleviates confusion. I'm trying to work on that today while I have some time, starting with a new thread for discussion of the elevator video.

The Elevator Video: What's your take? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Some posts have been moved or copied there already. Any new posts pertaining to the elevator video should be posted there as well.

I'll be doing the same for other topics, and will post the links as I open the threads. Once the threads are open, I'll copy earlier posts that contain links to relevant MSM articles, images, videos, and certain blogs. I won't get all of them, but I'll do my best to locate the most important ones. If you have ideas for topics, or would like to add posts that I've overlooked, just send me a pm.

Thanks for your cooperation.
    Looks great. caught me a bit off, I was thinking when did I post in this thread...lol
    Love is blind...
    Don't fall so in love with your theory you're blind to it's flaws

A new thread to discuss rooftop access.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201238"]Hotel Cecil Rooftop Access Discussion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by noodled1 View Post
    The body of the woman found in Newport Beach has been identified. Going to need a new thread and this one is going to get seedy...
    Here it is!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9001659#post9001659"]CA, Newport Beach, Body of Woman Found on Sand, 4th Mar 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And one for the water tanks

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201246"]The Water Tanks - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Borris View Post
    No one is running the hotel really. It's in limbo. The lenders took it back from the investors because the city refused to allow the investors to get rid of the residents for their plans of converting the Cecil into a Hipster Hostel. The last I've read, it is planning to go back onto market.
    Surprised that the lender hasn't shut the hotel part down. I wonder if the lawsuit is going to end up being against the lender.

The amount of detail shared by these teams of kids and individuals is astounding. You know they had to have been up on the roof and/or in the hallways and elevators for hours.

This lack of management makes it even easier for me to believe that EL was killed either by staff members or the long term residents. No one apparently cares or is accountable for what happens there.

I know L.A. didn't want the residents to get kicked out, but mixing a regular hotel with transient housing is a recipe for disaster. I don't see the hotel part working out that well now. Just keep it a transient hotel since L.A. doesn't seem that excited about turning around the neighborhood.

My mom was telling me stories today about how my dad use to stay at the Cecil Hotel 25 years ago, 14$ a night. She wonders now how the heck she used the elevator by herself so many times at night.

A thread to list questions for the investigators heading to the Cecil Hotel.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201257"]List Questions for the Group Heading to the Cecil Hotel Here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And for the Tumbler Posts

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201259"]The Tumbler Posts - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm going to close this thread now. Please continue posting in topic specific threads. If there is no thread for a relevant topic, please feel free to open one.

And again, if you know of important posts that should be included, list them in a pm to Summer_Breeze or me, and one of us will copy them for you as soon as we can.

Last edited by bessie; 03-07-2013 at 09:11 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66