1071 users online (146 members and 925 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    These are only bot translations but since they are Chinese in origin I am posting here per mod's posted request to keep all Chinese articles in on place.
    Hence, the double post.

Just found these "updates" in Chinese. The free online translation is poor; however, they are dated 2/25 and 3/29. Looks like the police is in contact with Canadian media on the status of the case and LE's Tumblr confirmed by press.

Two big news bits: police speculation she was not in the tank the entire time??

Murder investigation still ongoing and police have killer's identity but info too sensitive?? investigation is becoming a cold case...

Have these been translated here?? have not seen them and probably speculation but it "reads" like some of the info may be directly from LAPD...

Liberty Times: Body moved

Liberty Times: Cold case

There haven't been any updates in the english language news media here in Vancouver, at least not that I am aware of.

The english google translations of the articles seem to be mostly speculation on already know info.

And part of the speculation relates to the finale of the game Left 4 Dead, which Elisa had posted about, which occurs on a rooftop that the player has to climb up a ladder to access.

http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/Rooftop_Finale

Quote Originally Posted by Conductor71 View Post
    however, they are dated 2/25 and 3/29. Looks like the police is in contact with Canadian media on the status of the case and LE's Tumblr confirmed by press.
    <rsbm>

I'm in Canada, am very familiar with Canadian MSM, and there is zilch by way of recent info on this case, not even a whisper. We truly don't know any more than our US friends.

Quote Originally Posted by four_seasons View Post
    “可„”梯†‘‡大–‘Ž.彻•解† ‚†‘.认œŸ*就“†130314€”œ线’*” €”˜…‘Œ†‘˜…œ线‚œ‹

a chinese video with analysis on the timestamp...
    (sorry...don't have the time to translate..)
    Looks like the YouTube link you posted isn't working? The URL is full of corrupted characters. I am a translator and would like to help translate relevant materials and contribute to the solving of this case.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 10-16-2017 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Repair url in quote

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2