1182 users online (271 members and 911 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

NY - Tanya Byrd, 45, found dismembered, son charged, Bronx, 26 Feb 2013

Okay, this one is really bad...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...in-trash-bags/

February 27, 2013

(CBS) NEW YORK - Police have charged two men, including the victim's son, in connection with the death of a 45-year-old woman whose dismembered body was found in trash bags scattered across a Bronx neighborhood Tuesday morning, CBS New York reports.

On Tuesday, police arrested 23-year-old Bashid McLean in connection with the death of his mother, Tanya Byrd. Authorities also arrested McLean's friend, 26-year-old William Harris, on Wednesday, according to CBS radio affiliate 1010 WINS.

aw man. Is it me or is dismemberment the body disposal option being used a lot recently.

Horrific.

Your own mother. smh

Sounds like she wasn't perfect but at some point you put on your big kid pants and quite blaming mommy for how much your life sucks.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Life is an attitude... have a good one :Bananahi:

oh my. It does get worse, wish I hadn't opened the huff link. wow, mental health problems. Makes more sense now. Off his meds, he wasn't just bitter about a less than perfect childhood, this guy had serious ongoing, longterm issues.

Poor woman.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Is it too much to hope for that he be locked away in a secure cell for the rest of his natural life? And as soon as possible at that.

Certifiable monster. They live among us.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    s it me or is dismemberment the body disposal option being used a lot recently.
    It really is!

This kid doesn't look the "full quid" in that picture with his mother's head. Man. And he was probably free when he killed her, because she loved him too much to have him committed.