Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37
Thread #38
Thread #39
Thread #40
Thread #41

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion and sleuthing on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

We can discuss our speculation based on facts, we cannot post out and out rumors. You can not speculate on something that is not known thru the media and or law enforcement.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe and brought home!!!

Folks, we have allowed the discussion of Dylan's father in this case because there are a lot of questions surrounding Dylan's disappearance and he was the last person known to see him prior to his disappeance.

We do not know what happened to Dylan or who is responsible. It is not a foregone conclusion that MR is responsible for the disappearance of his son.

We are web sleuths and as web sleuths, we'd like to see any and all possibilities as to what may have happened to Dylan discussed here. Any members chastising other members for putting forth alternative theories will be hit with hefty timeouts.

All reasonable theories and discussion of facts are welcome in this thread.

Please carry on and let's do what we do best.

Thank you.

Okay Guys - listen up! The last thread was going off the rails with the ranting about MR. Knock it off. If you just want to gripe - don't post it. Do NOT call names and do not use name variations (such as idiot or bad *advertiser censored*). Do NOT put words in his mouth.

The mods understand that frustration is high but you need to put this in prespective. While things look hinky, LE has not named MR a POI or a Suspect and LE has a lot more information than we do. MR is still a parent and as such, until LE or MSM tell us different, he is entitled to some respect here.

Discuss his comments, discuss contradictions if you see them, but leave the ranting off the thread please.

As always, if you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

Lighting a new candle for Dylan.
Lighting a new candle for Dylan's dying grandmother.
Lighting a new candle for Dylan's search dogs.

Bringing this from the last page.

Why did CR say that MR has never harmed him or Dylan?? According to CR, MR never laid a hand on them. How do we get to MR being mad at Dylan that night and smacking him and killing him??? How? When during these boys entire lives, he never harmed either one of them???

Link please, with Cory saying Mark never harmed them or laid a hand on them.

Why did CR say that MR has never harmed him or Dylan?? According to CR, MR never laid a hand on them. How do we get to MR being mad at Dylan that night and smacking him and killing him??? How? When during these boys entire lives, he never harmed either one of them???

People under duress snap. You see neighbors and family members of killers on tv all the time saying ' i cant believe it' ' he was so mild mannered' ' he was such a nice guy' etc. No history of abusing the boys means little. I'm still holding out hope . But I think after Phil show the odds of MR 'HIDING" Dylan are small. I'm hoping someone else has him hid though.

I'm not too interested in Elaine and Cory's Facebook battles. Those types of things don't help me understand what happened to Dylan and where he may be. They are only a distraction in my opinion.

For those asking about the FMDR post abt legal action, I don't have FB, but it's stickied at the top of the pg and can be expanded to see the full post even if you don't have a FB account. The admin also posted links to various articles in comments below that post to further expand on the issues.

Also, there seems to be some misconception that somehow the official page is encouraging people to send them tips, rather than LE. That's absolutely not the case. If one reads the posts, people are flooding their inbox with prayers, questions, comments, etc. They're asking people not to do that, to instead leave prayers and comments on the page, and move discussion to CMR, to leave the box available IN CASE tips come in through it, so they're not buried. Not sure how anyone who's viewed the page could accuse them of trying to divert tips from LE to their inbox instead. It especially makes zero sense in light of the fact that they have Dylan's missing poster pasted all over it, with the LE tip line on it, and they regularly ask people to share it. Heck, the tip line info is HUGE across their main banner. :doh:

Moo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 11
I would say <modsnip> them TWICE is a form of abuse. :moo:

It's a shame that Mark wasn't prosecuted and imprisoned for those previous <mdsnip> as we wouldn't even be here looking for Dylan. MOO.

It is possible that CR has a higher threshold of what he considered abuse. Shoves, smacks for discipline, thinly veiled threats may be categorized as discipline in one family and abuse in another. An angry person, who uses alcohol, who is never to far from the boiling point, who is controlled by external factors (for example, someone around who could call police) is a time bomb. IMO. Elaine said it best. Paraphrased: If Dylan said something he didn't like, I am afraid how MR might react.

I still wonder what happened with this:

"In Friday's edition: Dr. Phil contacts Elaine and Cory Redwine about a followup piece on Dylan." http://www.pinerivertimes.com/

And this:

"Investigators previously searched the Vallecito Lake area with search and rescue teams just days after Dylan first went missing, but say they were just double-checking this weekend." link

Was Mark Redwine charged with kidnapping at some point? If he hid the kids from ER at some point, would that be considered a crime?

Was Mark Redwine charged with kidnapping at some point? If he hid the kids from ER at some point, would that be considered a crime?

Legally, it was probably considered a custody issue if it was brought up to authorities, but we have seen cases where a parent has been charged with kidnapping, ie Baby Gabriel. Parental kidnapping and parental child abduction do exist as charges. Moo

Jury Finds Man Guilty Of Parental Kidnapping

Legally, it was probably considered a custody issue, but we have seen cases where a parent has been charged with kidnapping, ie Baby Gabriel. Moo

Are you saying that kidnapping is not the correct term to use in this case?

Are you saying that kidnapping is not the correct term to use in this case?

No, I'm not making a judgment on that. Cory said he felt kidnapped. That's good enough for me.

Moo

"There has been two previous times where Mark has kidnapped me and Dylan. He took us to a ghetto hotel in Denver and in 2006 he took us to his boss&#8217; house. Both those times I did feel like I was being kidnapped." Dr Phil 2

No, I'm not making a judgment on that. Cory said he felt kidnapped. That's good enough for me.

Moo

Thanks. Then I go back to saying that it's a shame that nothing was done about prosecuting this. If a human being is held against their will it's a crime in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member