1210 users online (242 members and 968 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

OH - Jacqueline Cooper, 13 mos, brutally murdered, Springfield, 6 Oct 2004

Guys,

I am so SICK of these news stories!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is another REALLY bad one:

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/4246141/detail.html

poor, poor baby.

With Love and Prayers,

Ariel

Look at this beautiful baby

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...zi/4242641.jpg

Heartbreaking

Sudzi

Too sad. Poor little baby...
    I can't believe anyone would want to harm a defenseless, innocent baby.
    It makes me sick to my stomach.

10 years??? Thats a freaking gift!!!! She shouldve gotten life!!!!

(I wish shed have gotten inflicted with the same torture her baby did but Im sure the ACLU would say thats inhumane!!!)
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

That poor precious baby. She was so beautiful. I hope that woman never has another child. How could any parent, anyone for that matter, hurt a baby, I can't stand to hear mine cry at all, and I imagine this baby suffered and would have been screaming her head off. That man deserves to rot in h***!!!!

What a sweet little face and haunting eyes.. I hope the Mom and her boyfriend are haunted forever by them.

Cass,

You are too kind. These people tortured and murdered a BABY! No manslaughter or minimal sentence should be exercised. What sentence did this little baby have....too many times life is devalued because they are young and don't speak for themselves and nobody else takes responsibility.This should be treated as any other adult crime.The adults are animals and their cruelty is pretty reprehensible. A BABY! It makes me sick.

Ten years isn't nearly long enough for this "woman" (monster is more like it).

She should be sterilized, too.

I think they both deserve the death penalty, actually.

This baby has a twin. I was reading some of the background stories on this baby and found this:

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3792482/detail.html
    snip
    SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- Springfield Township police are investigating the sudden death of a 13-month-old and the hospitalization of her twin sister, reported NewsChannel
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I looked over those articles mysteriew, but I don't see any new information about the twin, is she with the biological father?

Sudzi

They abused both babies?!!!! If I was a judge it would be two two sentences served without any chance of parole. It is things like this that make me think we should have an eye for an eye policy sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudzi
    I looked over those articles mysteriew, but I don't see any new information about the twin, is she with the biological father?
    I didn't find anything new about her either, or about where she was. It was just like they suddenly quit talking about her.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    This baby has a twin. I was reading some of the background stories on this baby and found this:

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/3792482/detail.html
    snip
    SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio -- Springfield Township police are investigating the sudden death of a 13-month-old and the hospitalization of her twin sister, reported NewsChannel
    Poor, precious babies.
    I hope the little twin is safe in a loving
    new family.

According to the Cleveland paper, the surviving twin is in the custody of the killer's parents, but the bio father, (Cooper) is filing for custody. There was a picture of him hoding both girls. He said all he has now is a lock of her hair and pictures. So sad.

The paper also said that the mother and twins were living with Mr. Cooper's parents while he was away on business and they threw her (and the twins) out because she was cheating on him with the man who later killed the baby. The killer also had a prior record for that sort of thing, but probably she did not know that. The sentencing article said she originally lied and said the baby was injured when a crib collapsed, but later admitted that did not happen. The judge threw the book at her and said she KNEW this guy was abusing the baby and chose him over the baby. Very poor choice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast