1232 users online (188 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

ME - Amos Johnson & Holly Colfer for child rape, 2013

Holly Colfer didn't do a thing and she is facing charges of child endangerment. That is because her boyfriend Amos Johnson repeatedly raped a child and she knew it. Still she said and did nothing to stop it.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Woma...ault-case.html

Way to go lady. I wish she could get as much time as him.

If this is her Twitter account with only a few tweets I can imagine how many referrences she makes to Amos on her FB.

https://mobile.twitter.com/sweethellion

Yup, he's real sweet alright when he rapes a child for two years.

Mention of dogs choking on condoms raises and eyebrow too.

I got nothin in TOS for this one aside from one half of her twitter handle is correct.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

She knew of some of the encounters? Encounters? It's rape. The poor child was afraid what would happen if she said no. There's no M*F* encounter. He repeatedly raped a child and she says she knew of some of the abuse? What is some?

He also asked a child. A kid to have sex with him and hellion there. It did not happen. Well, if this brave child did not have the courage to speak it sure as hellion may have.

Here's a Myspace for him and no children are on it so I can post. He obviously thinks he's the s**t. He was a live in boyfriend and Myspaced up until a year ago and was "single". So it's one of those deals he's single and she ain't. Now they are both locked up and a little girl will have to go into therapy for most likely a very long time.

Here on Myspace he captions "Looking to the heavens". One gushing lady asks she wonders what he is thinking. Lord, now we know. Child rapist.

http://www.myspace.com/crazed.island...2%3A8091544%7D

actually, its not even accurate to say she did nothing. She was the connection that gave him access to this child. The child was a relative of hers, therefore the access came through her. That's not being aware and doing nothing. That's being aware and continuing to provide access (one step removed from out and out pimping the child IMO)

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Oh I bet that child's parents would love to get their hands on this woman...

Or maybe not... I was hoping it was a cousin or something. But I bet the relationship is far closer.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Woma...ault-case.html

The girl is now in the custody of the state Department of Health and Human Services.

let's hope they do a follow up on why the child endangerment charge was the best option for Ms Coulter.

As for the "sexual encounter" comment which is sprinkled throughout the article
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

hope this creep gets to experience his own "sexual encounter" with bubba real soon

Quote Originally Posted by filly
    I wish she could get as much time as him.
    I thought aiders and abetters could get as much time.

Quote Originally Posted by filly
    Mention of dogs choking on condoms raises and eyebrow too.
    Just raises an eyebrow for you? It induces vomiting for me! Ew Ew EW! I did not need that mental image!