1121 users online (266 members and 855 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Hugo Chavez, President of Venezuela, has Died

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=16198379

He has been very ill, battling some unnamed cancer, and I heard on the news this morning that he was having some difficulty breathing due to a lung infection, but I didn't think he'd die today.

I don't know how I feel about this. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few months...

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

I heard the news on NPR today.

Requiescat in pace, Hugo Chavez.

RIP President Chavez. Venezuela and the world have lost a great champion for social justice.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero