1118 users online (221 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA/NJ - Two Police Cars Stolen By One Couple Within An Hour

Shayna Sykes and Blake Bills of Macungie, PA were on a tear. The couple jumped into a Camden, NJ police vehicle while the Officer had stopped someone for a traffic violation. They hit the Officer seriously injuring him.

Sykes and Bills tore through New Jersey then went over the bridge to Philly. They were stopped at 7th and Morris at which time Bills was taken, but Sykes broke free stealing the Philadelphia cop car. She proceeded through the city hotting and seriously injuring at least one pedestrian.

Sykes had to finally stop after all the damage done to the car from high speed and hitting at least a half dozen vehicles on the street. Still she put up a fight at the end of her run in the Northern Liberties section of the city.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20...hia_chase.html

Lovely couple. The pair had been reported missing by Bills grandmother days ago after they left home and left their 8 month old baby in her care.

Drugs are BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special prayers for the Camden Officer and the poor person who we saw on live TV hit by this maniac chick.

Blake Bills Twitter account professing he met the love of his life, and excited about having a baby.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bLakE****NbilLs

Excellent and then he starts this mess.

Not as exciting as what happened in Philadelphia, but this afternoon in L.A. we had a high speed chase that ended on the west side with three burglary suspects jumping out of the car on a freeway offramp and taking off on foot. Unbelievable traffic mess as tons of cops searched for them in the hills around the 405 freeway. Hours of misery during the rush hour.

I'm getting really tired of this nonsense. I'm all in favor of charging these people with the cost of such chases. Put a monetary value on it and bill their families if you have to. Ruin their credit, whatever it takes to discourage this. Oh, and serious jail time for the perps.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeFromLB View Post
    Unbelievable traffic mess as tons of cops searched for them in the hills around the 405 freeway. Hours of misery during the rush hour.
    LOL...a few years ago there was a rash of "overpass" jumpers in Atlanta, idiots that go onto the overpass at rush hour and threaten to jump to their deaths causing massive traffic jams for hours.

Course it isn't that safe for cars to pass underneath them in case the fools really DID jump but I could see the temptation for people to encourage them.

his FB page - https://www.facebook.com/blake.bills.75?fref=ts

very bizzare IMO that this was a path they chose

Quote Originally Posted by longtallcold View Post
    his FB page - https://www.facebook.com/blake.bills.75?fref=ts

very bizzare IMO that this was a path they chose
    LOL, under Interests he lists "Anything Fast".

Well, jail is pretty slow.

Blake Bills mom asks us not to judge him too harshly and says that he is a good father.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...195738861.html

His grandfather isn't sure if drugs were the cause. This is completely out of charachter for him. The family also liked Sykes saying she is a baby doll.

They now have got more charges racked up as it comes to light that only two days prior they led a Camden officer on a car chase and his patrol car flipped over. They then crossed into Philly and stole a vehicle from a delivery person and on Tuesday right before this chase tried to carjack someone.

Meanwhile there's a police officer with his legs crushed. Actually the poor guy was not far from retirement.

Honestly I have sympathy for the Bills family, but I feel way sorry for this poor cop.

Heroin addicts. If they were bent on destroying themselves they could have walked for Lord's sake to get their drugs. They could have taken public transportation.

Right now you can absolutely bet they are both suffering big time and won't even be given an aspirin where they are.

Not as exciting as what happened in Philadelphia, but this afternoon in L.A. we had a high speed chase that ended on the west side with three burglary suspects jumping out of the car on a freeway offramp and taking off on foot. Unbelievable traffic mess as tons of cops searched for them in the hills around the 405 freeway. Hours of misery during the rush hour.

I'm getting really tired of this nonsense. I'm all in favor of charging these people with the cost of such chases. Put a monetary value on it and bill their families if you have to. Ruin their credit, whatever it takes to discourage this. Oh, and serious jail time for the perps.
    Can you even imagine jumping out on the freeway. You guys have such crazy busy traffic out there too.

It's ironic this Sykes had a photo posted on her twitter account of a traffic jam in New Jersey while she waited in it at rush hour.

There's video of this seriously dangerous chase. She was barefoot none the less when they got her. She ended her chase in a well gentrified area. My DD said the whole neighborhood was freaking out down there.

The most telling part was when they got snagged on our side of the bridge she left him in the dust. Typical addict behavior. I guess she figured she could still get drugs after stealing two police vehicles? Plus, plus, plus this girl is Asian with as our local men note with largely enhanced assets so she was easy to spot that's for sure.

Here's her Twitter account with a pic of the traffic jam. Warning there's a curse on it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/oversykes/media/grid?idx=8

Pretty young woman too. Now she's locked up. She should be the poster child of how bad drugs are.

She doesn't look too good in her booking photo. Reality is setting in now.

http://www.philebrity.com/wp-content...ynamugshot.jpg

She served time in prison in 2009 for three DUI's in Lehigh County.

She doesn't look too good in her booking photo. Reality is setting in now.

http://www.philebrity.com/wp-content...ynamugshot.jpg

She served time in prison in 2009 for three DUI's in Lehigh County.
    Three DUI's? She worked at a trendy nightspot. He worked at a restaurant as well. Oddly where she ended up is right around where she worked.

Nope she doesn't look too great after several days out there. So, right about now? That girl must be some kind of sick with no drugs in her system.

However as always many a male in these parts were interested in her enhancement. Not she's a lunatic running people over and stealing cop cars. It was all about her bodaciousness.

Might I add I feel for the grandmom they lived with because they robbed her neighbor.