1119 users online (197 members and 922 guests)  

Websleuths News

Sex Life Gets 'Lift' With Vaginal Surgery

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/hea...20/detail.html

snip
    Dr. Joseph Berenholz, of the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute in Southfield, Mich., said there are about 30 million women in the United States who have some form of pelvic relaxation problem.

Berenholz said it is generally a cause of childbirth and trauma to pelvic muscles.

"Renee" said it happened to her after the birth of her second child. She said she no longer felt like a woman. She said she felt like her uterus would "fall out."

"I had a sense of looseness. I couldn't feel anything," said Renee. "My body was just completely transformed and not in a good way."

She had lost control of her vaginal muscles and some muscles in her bladder and rectum. Sex was painful for her -- and it eventually became nonexistent for the 30-year-old mother of two.

"When you're having all these things going on, you're not feeling that sexual," she said.

Her doctor said it was a part of being a mother and part of the aging process.

Then she discovered the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute.

snip
    Using a laser, the doctor is able to tighten and reconstruct the muscles of the vagina, increasing sexual pleasure. Surgery is usually completed in around an hour, with patients back to work in five to seven days.

The downside is that currently the surgery is not covered by insurance. It is costly, depending on the amount of work that needs to be done. Cost is between $5,000 and $9,000.

How is sex after the surgery? Most women who have had the surgery say on a scale of 1 to 10, it is definitely a 10.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Why not just do Kegel exercises????

Remember this thread we had a long long time ago on Designer Vaginas?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5383

Its too early for that thread. I'll come back after lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Its too early for that thread. I'll come back after lunch.
    Spoken from the teabagging Info queen

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Spoken from the teabagging Info queen
    I won't do that before lunch either.