1130 users online (180 members and 950 guests)  

Websleuths News

JR's Selective Memory?

It's interesting how JR's memory of events that fateful night is often foggy when answering questions, but he seems to recall minute details of his marriage proposal to PR in his latest book: "After dabbing our chins with our napkins, I took her arm and we walked outside and sat in a rustic little gazebo with white paint flaking off the seat, the stars sparkling overhead through the branches of the tree, and the slight smell of tulip nectar filling the night air."

I guess happy memories linger, while bad ones fade...MOO....

Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl View Post
    It's interesting how JR's memory of events that fateful night is often foggy when answering questions, but he seems to recall minute details of his marriage proposal to PR in his latest book: "After dabbing our chins with our napkins, I took her arm and we walked outside and sat in a rustic little gazebo with white paint flaking off the seat, the stars sparkling overhead through the branches of the tree, and the slight smell of tulip nectar filling the night air."

I didn't realize JR was a comedienne. I actually laughed out loud before I gagged. In an interview after PR died, he said that he didn't think about her much, so why the drivel now? I guess his publisher told him if he wanted to make money he couldn't just write about himself. PR sells books, JR doesn't. moo

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl View Post
    It's interesting how JR's memory of events

Especially the ones you want to HIDE.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.