TX TX - Houston, BlkMale 40-60, UP11022, pill vial labeled 'Edward Johnson', Feb'13

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
This decedent was found under a highway bridge with a drug bottle that was prescribed to Edward Johnson. It sounds too easy but the name is rather generic and maybe it's an alias or they weren't his drugs.

He had short, curly, salt and pepper hair, a short beard and mustache, a scar on right shin and two moles on left cheek. 71 inches and 280 pounds.

There is a postmortem photo in Namus:
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11022

One ruleout listed at NamUs:
Derrick Daniels YOB: 1972 State LKA: Texas

I wonder what the medication was.

Me too, CCart. I really wonder what else was on the label.

I spent a lot of time working in county hospitals and different ERs in Houston and I don't recall ever seeing posters of UIDs. Granted this was before my involvement at WS but I know I would have been interested if I had seen bulletins of some sort.

A couple of posters in some break rooms and up at the med/nursing school lounges might really help to get these people identified, IMO.

I would like to know where the prescription came from - which pharmacy? If it had a label with a name on it it should have the name of the prescribing doctor on it, as well. And was it a prescription for blood pressure meds or something like that that someone would be unlikely to have without a prescription? Or something like OxyContin, which is much more likely to be stolen/sold and therefore not his real name?

Trying to find any information on a Edward Johnson in Houston Texas is like looking for a needle in a haystack. There are so many with that same name I didn't realize how popular that name was until I started searching the web. Even if this was his actual name there is not enough information to go on unless we can find a birthdate we might not have any luck sadly.

Trying to find any information on a Edward Johnson in Houston Texas is like looking for a needle in a haystack. There are so many with that same name I didn't realize how popular that name was until I started searching the web. Even if this was his actual name there is not enough information to go on unless we can find a birthdate we might not have any luck sadly.

I don't believe this person is John Doe who had the bottle labeled with Edward Johnson's name. However, I'm curious to know whether there is a connection between JD and Eddie Johnson who disappeared from Jennings, MO, a city in St. Louis County, in Dec 2012? EJ is a common name for sure; these circumstances and the timing are not, imo.o_O

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back