Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 389
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Snowy North
    Posts
    144
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...-still-missing

    Today is her birthday and still no clue as to where she is.

    It is stated that her roommate called the bank, much earlier, and informed them she would not be coming in to work for awhile. The only thing stated before this was that a text message came from Leann, on the Monday following her disappearance, to her work place.


  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bythebook For This Useful Post:


  3. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by Bythebook View Post
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...-still-missing

    Today is her birthday and still no clue as to where she is.

    It is stated that her roommate called the bank, much earlier, and informed them she would not be coming in to work for awhile. The only thing stated before this was that a text message came from Leann, on the Monday following her disappearance, to her work place.
    Yikes, the roommate calling her work rather than Leann/Annie calling does not sound good at all.



  4. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Beautiful Colorado
    Posts
    301
    Happy Birthday Annie!!!!

    It is stated that her roommate called the bank, much earlier, and informed them she would not be coming in to work for awhile. The only thing stated before this was that a text message came from Leann, on the Monday following her disappearance, to her work place.

    It could have been the roommate sending that text message. IMHO


  5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LisaCougar For This Useful Post:


  6. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaCougar View Post
    Happy Birthday Annie!!!!

    It is stated that her roommate called the bank, much earlier, and informed them she would not be coming in to work for awhile. The only thing stated before this was that a text message came from Leann, on the Monday following her disappearance, to her work place.

    It could have been the roommate sending that text message. IMHO
    BBM Absolutely!

    Although things seem to be pointing otherwise I'm going to hope Annie is celebrating her birthday somewhere today and will soon let her friends and family know she is safe.


  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to radiator For This Useful Post:


  8. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    876
    Moving two cars around seems a bit difficult to me. Usually you need a second driver.
    Something to know about me: I am open to discussing any and all theories. Just because I'm exploring one possibility does not mean I have discounted any others.


  9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ColdHands For This Useful Post:


  10. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Snowy North
    Posts
    144
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/leann-meyer...ry?id=18683296

    The police want to talk to the roommate, but have not found her yet. IMO, the roommate has information that may help locate Leann.


  11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bythebook For This Useful Post:


  12. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,348
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdHands View Post
    Moving two cars around seems a bit difficult to me. Usually you need a second driver.
    and being able to hide those vehicles this long...


  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fhc For This Useful Post:


  14. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Beautiful Colorado
    Posts
    301
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/leann-meyer...ry?id=18683296

    <Snip> Police in Wheat Ridge, a western suburb of Denver, said there wasn't evidence to suspect foul play in the disappearance of Leann "Annie" Meyer, 52, however, they're perplexed that her roommate, Melissa Miller, is unwilling to meet police in person.

    <Snip> On Thursday, authorities searched the women's shared residence for a third time. Miller has not returned to the home she shared with Meyer since police became involved on March 4, Pickett said.


    Not sounding good at all. I haven't been able to find a Facebook for Annie or Melissa. Has anyone else?


  15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LisaCougar For This Useful Post:


  16. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaCougar View Post
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/leann-meyer...ry?id=18683296

    <Snip> Police in Wheat Ridge, a western suburb of Denver, said there wasn't evidence to suspect foul play in the disappearance of Leann "Annie" Meyer, 52, however, they're perplexed that her roommate, Melissa Miller, is unwilling to meet police in person.

    <Snip> On Thursday, authorities searched the women's shared residence for a third time. Miller has not returned to the home she shared with Meyer since police became involved on March 4, Pickett said.


    Not sounding good at all. I haven't been able to find a Facebook for Annie or Melissa. Has anyone else?
    One of the photos of Annie says it's from her facebook so she clearly has a page. I couldn't find it but I'm not very good at searching there.


  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to radiator For This Useful Post:


  18. #25
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,538
    I can't find Annie, Melissa, Annie's brother Mark or Annie's friend listed in MSM on Facebook.

    I'm so frustrated.

    I do think Melissa is a POI though. No normal roomate/friend/partner hides out when their roomate/friend/other is missing.

    Hope she's found ok though.. It doesn't look good right now.
    "Everything is ok in the end, if it's not ok, it's not the end."


  19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LivingJuicy For This Useful Post:


  20. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    490
    Total speculation: maybe Annie had some sort of substance abuse problem and went to rehab but made her roommate swear to not tell anybody.

    I can't actually believe the roommate would consider this promise meant she should lie to the police but it's the only thing I could think of that would be a possibly good reason for her to be so unhelpful...everything else I'm imagining is not good.


  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radiator For This Useful Post:


  22. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,914
    Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    and being able to hide those vehicles this long...
    Looks like quite a few bodies of water around Wheat Ridge....
    Justice for Jennifer


    Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy


  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Dreamer For This Useful Post:


  24. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    lost in space & time
    Posts
    6,473
    Are they sure she isn't 56, not 51? I can't find anyone by that name AND age on public databases

    this city matches what I found re the age

    Former St. Peter woman missing in Colorado
    eta- http://mankatofreepress.com/stpeter/...Colorado/print
    Last edited by sreshowtime; 03-08-2013 at 07:14 PM.


  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:


  26. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,914

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by sreshowtime View Post
    Are they sure she isn't 56, not 51? I can't find anyone by that name AND age on public databases

    this city matches what I found re the age

    Former St. Peter woman missing in Colorado
    eta- http://mankatofreepress.com/stpeter/...Colorado/print
    I have found someone aged 52, who lives in the right block of Newland Street - but it's Denver not Wheat Ridge.
    Justice for Jennifer


    Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy


  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Dreamer For This Useful Post:


  28. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Snowy North
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingJuicy View Post
    I can't find Annie, Melissa, Annie's brother Mark or Annie's friend listed in MSM on Facebook.

    I'm so frustrated.

    I do think Melissa is a POI though. No normal roomate/friend/partner hides out when their roomate/friend/other is missing.

    Hope she's found ok though.. It doesn't look good right now.
    I can't find any thing on face book either. The link in post 16 has a few pictures to click on & that is where it says they are from Annie's face book page. How long does it take to disable a face book account? I wonder if she had a computer at the house or phone that she got on face book with.

    Now for the other part of your post; If Leann disappeared and the roommate called that in, I would not be so concerned. These are reasons I am concerned: Did not report Leann missing, her co workers did, 4 or 5 days later. She called Leann's workplace on the 22, for sick. She later called and told them Leann would not be at work for awhile. She asked the neighbor to watch Leann's cat. Both vehicles are gone, where?...she lived in the same house. Talked to police by phone & now has disappeared herself since the 4th of March. She needs to talk to the police, soon.


  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bythebook For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY NH - Edith 'Pen' Meyer, 55, Goshen, 22 Feb 2005
    By murraydwyer in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-27-2015, 06:41 AM
  2. CO CO - Shaida Ghaemi, 44, Wheat Ridge, 11 Sept 2007
    By Taximom in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 10:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •