714 users online (103 members and 611 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Jordan, 1, and Nevaeh Simpson, 2, Kennard, 21 Feb 2013

Amber Alert Issued For Two Missing Texas Children

An Amber Alert was issued Thursday afternoon for two young Texas children last seen on Feb. 21 in Kennard between Crockett and Lufkin.

Jordan Malik Simpson, 1, and Nevaen Kimora Simpson, 2, are believed to be with Bonnie Benton Miller, 48, who’s driving a 2005 Honda Accord with Texas license CYX069.

More: http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/A...196155291.html

Police say the children's mother died in December at a North Texas hospital and since then, the children have been at the center of a custody fight.

Police say the children's father took them to the Miller's house for a Christmas visit but when he returned Christmas Day to pick them up, she refused to hand them over.

The kids have been with Miller since then, but on Thursday, a court order finally was issued listing the father as the sole managing conservator, police say. As the paperwork was being finalized, Miller absconded with both children.

NCMEC says the children have been missing since January. The article in the OP says they were last seen February 21, and the article in the second post says they were abducted today. So....which is it???

They also list Nevaen as "Nevaeh".

Texas USA
    Yeah I just noticed the date. If last seen Feb 21, that's still over two weeks ago. I sure hope this is not a case of no one knows where these kids are so no one knows how long they've been gone .
    Reminding me of Dontrell

Missing children may be in North Texas

Two children kidnapped north of Houston may be in North Texas.

They have been found safe according to a local news broadcast. They were found in a home in Fort Worth and grandmother arrested.

Amber Alert Cancelled After Kids Found Safe

An Amber Alert which was issued for two young children Thursday was cancelled Friday. The toddlers were suspected of being abducted by their grandmother but were found in Texas Friday afternoon.