816 users online (92 members and 724 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MD - Michelle Rust, 24, Halethorpe, 20 July 2002

Michelle was highlighted on last night's episode of "Without a Trace". I came here trying to find more info on her disappearance,, and since she had no thread, I'm starting this one.

Does anyone know anything beyond what's on the FBI flyer ?

Prayers for her safe return.

Seems like a pretty interesting case. Here is a link with more info. http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/mpccn/rust_michelle.html

Seems like the husband could be a suspect or any one of his "girlfriends".

Rino Kids link

Profile on NCMA

Printable poster

Please print and post in local businesses and anywhere you deem appropriate, and thanks.

With prayers of HOPE for Michelle, Lanie

Article in local paper 1 yr after disappearance.

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v...ID=964507&om=1

I dont live far from where michelle lived and i always think about her and what happened, there is usually stuff in our local papers about her.

I have a ton of articles on the case. Email me information@marylandmissing.com

SHe's profiled on the Maryland Missing Person Network site.

New Efforts To Find Woman Missing For 3 Years

Jul 8, 2005 10:22 pm US/Eastern
    Baltimore County, MD (WJZ) People who live in Lansdowne remember it like it was yesterday. A woman they've all come to know as Michelle Rust vanished into thin air. Now, three years later, police still can't find her.

Today, posters were mounted near some amusement park rides in Lansdowne. Police are hoping seeing them will help someone come forward with information.

Rust's father says he just wants to know what happened so the family can put his daughter to rest.

Police have been searching for Rust since she disappeared three years ago. She was on her way to buy presents for her son's third birthday party. The Caravan she was driving was found in Lansdowne several miles from her home. Police are calling her disappearance suspicious.

There has been no activity on Rust's credit cards and police keep coming up empty-handed after numerous search efforts.

If you have any information about Rust's disappearance, please call Baltimore County Police.

They are offering a $10,000 reward for any information that leads to her whereabouts.

Rust disappeared a week before her 25th birthday. She has red hair and blue eyes.

http://wjz.com/localstories/local_story_189222348.html

MD - Michelle Rust, 24, Halethorpe, 2002

Michelle Rust was last seen leaving her residence in the 1800 block of Clark Boulevard, Halethorpe, Baltimore County, Maryland, at approximately 9:30 a.m. on July 20, 2002

http://www.rinokids.com/Adults/Rust/

Small news item...

I can't seem to link the little blurb...
    Can someone else?
    Prayers for this family.

This sounds familiar

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/kidnap/rust.htm
    This kind of reminds me of the perry march case thats going on right now, i wish they would find this poor girl, its so sad......Its where i live and i wish i could do something to help!!

I've read about her before, I'm wondering if she ever made it to the store to buy her party supplies? It doesn't say her van was found so I'm assuming it's still missing with her.

Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond

Michelle, I've seen this case before and I don't know what site it was on, maybe doe network or something, but there was a little more info, like scars or...wait I'll see if I saved it.

I think they said they found her van with the key broken off of in it....She was having a party for her son and i dont think she even made it to buy supplies, its so sad.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast