SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
This a place for off topic discussion, getting to know fellow members and 'de-edifying'....

300px-TapasenBarcelona.JPG

link

images

YAY!!!!

I will provide the first round of drinks.

Where's the snack bar????? Duh, there it is over my head. I must be on the floor already. lol

I am so frustrated All week I keep missing trial ..whn I get home they are at lunch or have tech break downs ect ..I have never seen a court system like this.

Uh nope- we still have to follow TOS in here... we cannot bash the appearance of case players in here or anywhere on this whole board...

Finally! I think my cat looks like JM and wanted to post a pic...

Anytime I go to another website, I find myself looking for the "thanks" button to thank posts.....

Must mean I'm spending an excessive amount of time here lol.

:great: Wow ... a sidebar ... "Juanderful" :great:

I am still :dance::dance::woohoo: :dance::dance: :woohoo::dance::dance:

from Mr. Martinez's examination of JA yesterday afternoon !

Wow ... he really nailed her on the 3 gas cans !

I cannot wait for next Wednesday to see Mr. Martinez "nail" JA again !

:dance::dance::woohoo: :dance::dance: :woohoo::dance::dance:

I don't post often -- mostly lurk (if that's the proper term) -- but really enjoy reading what all WSs have to say. I am a prosecutor and you all help me with my own cases. Thanks!

I don't post often -- mostly lurk (if that's the proper term) -- but really enjoy reading what all WSs have to say. I am a prosecutor and you all help me with my own cases. Thanks!

Really? That's awesome!!! :great:

Welcome, NIN!

You should come out of lurk-dom more often :seeya:

Anytime I go to another website, I find myself looking for the "thanks" button to thank posts.....

Must mean I'm spending an excessive amount of time here lol.

OMG that is so funny ..when I was unemployed and had lots of free time I was playing "Farmville" I started noticing trees and gates & fences ect in the real world thinking wow that looks like that tree ect..on Farmville ..That is when I knew I had had enough LOL and better get a life !!

I was wondering why we never had one of these. After JA testabalony we could all use a drink. LOL

exps37185_CM2043886A09_03_2bC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member