981 users online (157 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    what a beautiful young girl...she had so much going for her..and she was engaged? What could've possibly been so bad that she felt she had to take her life?

There had to be some kind of life changing event about to take place (maybe another relationship/pregnancy?)

may she rest in peace.

after reading the website and skimming through some of the associated blogs by her family members...it is easy to see that this girl was a role model in her community. it could have been nothing more than just the pressure to be perfect.

god bless her parents for carrying on her legacy by educating others through suicide awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by kylie
    If people who commit suidice would just stop and think of the pain and anguish it causes for those they love, I believe they would not do it. I know that sounds simplistic and mental illness could be involved but problems are temporary and can be worked through. I hope her family is ok
    You're kidding me here, right? What a stupid thing to say. You obviously know nothing about depression and mental illness.

Quote Originally Posted by ISPTRAX
    You're kidding me here, right? What a stupid thing to say. You obviously know nothing about depression and mental illness.
    I wouldn't call it stupid...I have long said that people who commit suicide are selfish people. This has happened in my family.....
    Suicide accomplishes nothing except for leaving family members distraught and wondering what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ISPTRAX
    There HAD to be a better, more polite way to say this. Uncalled for....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2