Man buys $300K bungalow, finds $30 million worth of art inside

Reader

Reaction score
I should be so lucky

Thanks for that link. I just spent time finding many many articles about this artist. Beautiful work. So glad these 2 buyers didn't toss the items.

Thanks for that link. I just spent time finding many many articles about this artist. Beautiful work. So glad these 2 buyers didn't toss the items.

Gm8549, it would be wonderful if you could post a couple of those articles; I'd love to read more about the artist too...I will also google and see what I can find...TIA

Just saw your post. You did find 2 good ones. If I have a chance later,will look again. One had a story when the new owners had just bought the bungalow.

This gentleman was friends with the best of the best.

Thanks so much, gm8549, been reading those and this is a fascinating story,,,,so sad that he was never recognized in his lifetime..

picture.php

Don't know if any of the links posted so far have the info on his comic book art. Did you see that? Another article said that after he died,she told a relative to put all his stuff in the garbage!!! They did toss 1/2 of it. Thank goodness some remained.

Yes, I did see that about his comic art...think it was in the biography of your last link...said they are also valuable as collector's items...

I'm glad they saved a lot of his works...they are so beautiful...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back