Female transient allegedly wrestles naked with dog

LOL, I have never been THAT drunk !

_____ The dog, named Blue, a Labrador retriever and blue heeler mix, appeared undisturbed by the events. During the interview, he was chewing on Earle’s sock, a souvenir from the tryst. --------

:p

Oh GROSS! I knew I shouldn't have read this one! :sick::sick::sick:SICK

Is it just me, or is this kind of sickening stuff happening more frequently?

ariel7 said:
Is it just me, or is this kind of sickening stuff happening more frequently?
I think it's happening more all the time. Just look how many of these sickening stories are posted here.

That is nasty. I don't think it is happening more though, just the media sensationalizes it more, so we hear more of those types of stories.

mysteriew said:
LOL, I have never been THAT drunk !

That's because you have never really tried.

But seriously... maybe with a little training she and a dog could make a good circus act. Sounds like she may be in need of an employment opportunity in a short while.

Naked woman arrested after wrestling dog
Police say the dog didn't seem to mind the attention.

Katherine Jennie Earle was arrested March 2 after authorities in Grand Junction, Colo., received a call about a naked woman wrestling a dog.

According to Public Information Officer Kristine Olson, the dog's owners awoke around midnight and saw Earle, a transient, in their front yard with their Labrador retriever. Officers arrived at the scene to find the dog jumping all over the naked woman.

Earle, 40, told officers at the scene that she loved the dog and "did this all the time." She later disclosed that she had been having sex with the dog. Earle also appeared intoxicated.

http://www.courttv.com/people/scm/031005_ctv.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back