***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Gerard Baden Clay Committal Hearing - 11th, 12th & 13th March 2013 - Brisbane Magistrate's Court.

Please remember & abide by the rules located at the following link...

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you have a problem with a post, please use the "red triangle" alert button located at top right corner of each post.

If you require assistance with anything please feel free to PM either myself or one of our other mods.

Thanks everyone

Marly

Adding in my favourite photo of Allison. Over the last 11 months or so, while pulling up media reports, I must have looked at this photo of Allison over a 1,000 times. Each & every time I've looked at it, I've said to her "justice will prevail".

Here's hoping today's Committal Hearing will take us another step closer to that Justice for Allison.

Allison20Baden-Clay-420x0.jpg

First?

Edit. Yes apart from marly, for the first time ever. Lucky Docs got dodgy Internet connection or he would have beat me.

First?

Edit. Yes apart from marly, for the first time ever. Lucky Docs got dodgy Internet connection or he would have beat me.

Its fitting that our verified lawyer is first for this thread. Hope you're here all day Alioop. :)

:bump:
Morning all I'm still on holiday up in the mountains of Tassie, so can't be there physically, but will be following via 3G connection as and when I can.

At the risk of sounding like a wowser, perhaps we should all remember that he is still presumed innocent, no matter what many may think, and no matter how the evidence stacks up at the committal, so jubilation and exultation should perhaps be somewhat muted??

This ain't over yet - the fat lady hasn't even started singing.

And we DO have to keep a corner of the mind in which to wonder if - just IF - we may have got it all wrong and the events of that night were quite different from our impressions.

Yeah, yeah, I know - shut up Doc! Stop spoiling things... But for the sake of the girls, it would be nice if their dad was actually innocent of everything except being a jerk. I don't think that is the case, but what I think - and many others - doesn't matter. We have to let the process take its course.

Now, having said that, and ducking for incoming flak, what hashtags apart from #joshbavas do I follow? Anyone from here who is going have a hashtag and who will be tweeting?
Have a safe day all, and don't drink too much coffee - hearts will be racing enough already.

Well said Doc. It is a Court process. We at WS simply don't have all the evidence yet. It is a fundamental principle of our justice system that the accused is considered innocent until proven guilty. IMO the Law will take its course over the next 6 days to determine whether the accused goes to Trial in the Supreme Court or not. The outcome remains unknown at this stage. WS are simply observers of the legal process. I imagine that we are about to introduced to some new evidence.

March 11, 2013

ACCUSED wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay's committal hearing begins today, almost a year after the real estate agent reported his wife Allison missing.
Forty-three witnesses, including friends, business partners and staff are expected to be called in the high-profile case.

•Check here for rolling coverage of the hearing during the day

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-starts-today/story-e6freoof-1226594302360

Good morning all..... A long time we have waited.

Thanks to everyone attending court today!

Let justice be served for dear Allison.

YAY I got a bit sneaky and have logged in at work, sshh don't tell anyone!!! (crazy that WS isnt one of the allowed sites for QH!!! lol) Eagerly awaiting some updates, i will check in when i can! :)

Adding in my favourite photo of Allison. Over the last 11 months or so, while pulling up media reports, I must have looked at this photo of Allison over a 1,000 times. Each & every time I've looked at it, I've said to her "justice will prevail".

Here's hoping today's Committal Hearing will take us another step closer to that Justice for Allison.

Allison20Baden-Clay-420x0.jpg

Thanks for the lovely photo. What a superb focus for today. And right at the beginning.

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou

Getting ready for day one of the Gerard Baden-Clay committal hearing. Biggest court room is booked. Expecting a packed gallery.

Just want to say hi first post and all been following you all since Alison was only missing so sad.. Maybe today more information will come to light that will make the trial a sure thing.. From all your sleuthing I feel in my opinion he is guilty of th crimes he is charged for...

One thing I was wondering why this thread was not moving so fast but dah we are one hour ahead of QLD so not yet started..

Arrived at work early and dashed around like a madwoman getting all my paper work done. Now I can sit here till 1pm (when the boss gets in) and watch for updates.
Many thanks in anticipation to the WS's in court providing us with any snippet....much appreciated.

Morning everyone! Yay! a public holiday here in Victoria. There is no way I could have concentrated at work today! As it was, I sneaked out of bed at 4am for a quick peek! (Yup, I did mean 'peek' :)
I'm here now for the day! Thanks in advance to all those in attendance at the court today. Thank you for representing us: you carry the love, hopes and wishes of all of us who are detemined to see justice for Allison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv