1293 users online (247 members and 1046 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
    Someone might have brought this up before, but I can't read through all these posts. I just listened to this story today on a Podcast called Sword and Scale. I think it's episode 3. I hadn't heard the story before, it was so heartbreaking. Hearing Sigg's mother's 911 call was just so sad. I felt so bad for her. But she made it very clear that he was turning himself in, she was just calling. He gets on and speaks with the operator and tells her he attacked the woman at the lake (?) and he had a speeding ticket when she asked if he had done anything before or if he had a criminal history. He really seemed to want to just get the police there and get it over with. He seemed to be having a panic attack and finally snapped at the operator to just get an officer there and he will tell them everything they want to know.

If you ever listen to podcasts, I definitely recommend this one, at least this episode, especially if you're interested in this case. (1 and 2 were really good too, but the ones I've listened to after this case have been less compelling).

I learned of this case through Sword and Scale too. It's hard to reconcile the 911 call of the scared boy, with the knowledge of what he did to Jessica - and not just killing her and chopping her up, but leaving her backpack with her glasses in it out to taunt people! He definitely only turned himself in because he thought that LE were about to match his DNA to the DNA at the crime scene anyway - I don't think he had any sense of remorse about what he'd done to Jessica at all.

Thank god he was caught and convicted, because if he'd got away with it he would have thought he was unstoppable and who knows how many more people he would have murdered over the next 50 years or so of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    I learned of this case through Sword and Scale too. It's hard to reconcile the 911 call of the scared boy, with the knowledge of what he did to Jessica - and not just killing her and chopping her up, but leaving her backpack with her glasses in it out to taunt people! He definitely only turned himself in because he thought that LE were about to match his DNA to the DNA at the crime scene anyway - I don't think he had any sense of remorse about what he'd done to Jessica at all.

Thank god he was caught and convicted, because if he'd got away with it he would have thought he was unstoppable and who knows how many more people he would have murdered over the next 50 years or so of his life.
    You think he would've been so "good" at killing people that it would take 50 years of murders before LE caught him?

Celebrating Jessica Ridgeway - Inspiration for The Lassy Project - Westminster PD
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Westminster-PD

Dearest Jessica,

You are not forgotten on this 5 year anniversary of your passing. May your beautiful spirit fly high. Thinking of your family as well today.

Love,
    Margarita
    Last edited by margarita25; 10-06-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Dear Mods,

The last post of many of the threads which connects us to the next thread seem to have broken links.

Flagging, tia.

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    Celebrating Jessica Ridgeway - Inspiration for The Lassy Project - Westminster PD
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Westminster-PD

Dearest Jessica,

You are not forgotten on this 5 year anniversary of your passing. May your beautiful spirit fly high. Thinking of your family as well today.

Love,
    Margarita
    Wow it’s been 5 years already!

Rest In Peace Jessica.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

There is no excuse for human or animal abuse.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35