1331 users online (220 members and 1111 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Mama
    Well Gabby.........it does appear that this was an accident! I'm so sorry.
    Interesting that there was at one point, a family suspected a 'known person'

xxxxxxxxxoooooooo
    mama

Mama, I hope that it was an accident, although, I hate to think of little Hootie out there in the elements, scared, alone, hungry, cold......But she is with her beloved Husband, and her Lord and Savior, and she is now, warm, no longer scared and no longer alone....

Visitation is tomorrow night from 6pm until 8 pm and the funeral will be held on Friday morning at 10AM
    /

"Would some power the Giftee gie us To see ourselves as others see us" R.Burns

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby
    Mama, I hope that it was an accident, although, I hate to think of little Hootie out there in the elements, scared, alone, hungry, cold......But she is with her beloved Husband, and her Lord and Savior, and she is now, warm, no longer scared and no longer alone....

Visitation is tomorrow night from 6pm until 8 pm and the funeral will be held on Friday morning at 10AM
    Amen! What a blessed hope.
    God be with you all; you're in my prayers.

Much love,

Ariel

Dear Gabby....

Lanie just alerted me to the fact that you have had a friend go missing while I was away, and pointed me to this thread. What a horrible ending to this story. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

God bless you and keep you all and bring you comfort.......That poor, poor lady...and having had her family be the ones to locate her. This is just a terribly sad situation.

I'm praying for all of you.
    Jovin

Quote Originally Posted by Jovin
    Lanie just alerted me to the fact that you have had a friend go missing while I was away, and pointed me to this thread. What a horrible ending to this story. I'm so very sorry for your loss.God bless you and keep you all and bring you comfort.......That poor, poor lady...and having had her family be the ones to locate her. This is just a terribly sad situation.
    I'm praying for all of you.
    Jovin
    Jovie,
    Thank you so much for your sweet post. Our Hootie is in a better place. It was very nerve wracking to say the least. I am sure that when David found her, (her grandson) it was a mixture of relief and despair, but God wanted it that way. Lanie was truly a blessing at this time. As soon as the post came out she immediately went to work to begin helping, and she called me at work to tell me that Hootie had been found. It helps to know that someone did not do anything to Hootie to harm her in anyway, that she was not beaten, raped or murdered. also it helps to know that she is with her beloved husband and her Lord.. We will see her again in the next life, and she will be whole, and happy.
    gabs
    /

Yes, Gabby...

You're very right...and what a wonderful attitude you have....hang in there.....I'm keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Gabby (((Hugs)))
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by great_tezi
    Gabby (((Hugs)))

Thanks Tezi.... and Jovie... and all who called, pm'd and wished me well on the forums...and of course those who emailed me... thanks to all of you who prayed and are continuing to do so... I love you all.
    /

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4