1207 users online (222 members and 985 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 876
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,142

    CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #45


    http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#


    http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/pb...te=printpicart
    Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.


    http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
    La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

    Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
    Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

    He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

    Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

    Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10

    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13

    Thread #14
    Thread #15
    Thread #16
    Thread #17
    Thread #18
    Thread #19
    Thread #20
    Thread #21
    Thread #22
    Thread #23
    Thread #24
    Thread #25

    thread #26

    thread #27

    Thread #28

    thread #29

    thread #31

    Thread #32
    Thread #33
    Thread #34
    Thread #35
    Thread #36
    Thread #37
    Thread #38
    Thread #39
    Thread #40
    Thread #41
    Thread #42
    Thread #43

    Thread #45
    Thread #46





    Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

    Timeline Reference Post


    Missing Persons Information & Support

    Official Facebook Page
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: broken links

  2. #2




    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 11:19 PM. Reason: broken link

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,369
    So, this is our new home!

    I was away for a bit at the first of the month and did not see this article....

    Prior to the polygraph Dr. Phil said if one of his sons were missing he would be doing everything possible to find them but he told Mark Redwine that he was acting the complete opposite. Mark Redwine did not show any emotion during the two-day taping of the show.

    “You seem diametrically opposite from that. You seem smug, you seem cavalier, you seem unplugged, you seem combative. You just seem like you just aren't engaged. Which makes me think either you don't care or you already have the answer,” Dr. Phil told Mark Redwine.

    Back stage Dr. Phil told Mark that if he takes the polygraph and he has nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance it will clear him.


    http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news/...a4bcf887a.html
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

    My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

    All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    12,369
    http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news/...a4bcf887a.html

    “I don't know what happened here. If you have your son stashed somewhere or if God forbid you flew into a rage and you hurt him accidentally and he's dead, if something has happened I will help you deal with it now and we will go recover that young man. Because if you are involved it's just a matter of time,” Dr. Phil said, adding that his offer had a shelf life. “If you're not involved then there's something seriously wrong with you because your reaction to this, something's wrong.”

    Mark Redwine responded by saying he's not afraid of the truth and said he feels like his being attacked. He said he's not a violent person and agreed to take a polygraph. Dr. Phil arranged for Jack Trimarco to administer the test but when it came down to it he backed out first saying his blood pressure was up and he would do it the next day. The next day 20 minutes into the test Mark Redwine said he didn't sleep well the night before and had drank a half a bottle of Jim Beam and said he didn't feel well enough.

    Trimarco said in all of years of giving polygraph tests he had never encountered anyone who refused to take a polygraph test in a missing child case whether they were involved or not.
    ----

    BBM

    It seems the real MR was seen during the Dr. Phil show. What parent would not want to take a poly and clear themselves?
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

    My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

    All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    3,315
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news/...a4bcf887a.html

    “I don't know what happened here. If you have your son stashed somewhere or if God forbid you flew into a rage and you hurt him accidentally and he's dead, if something has happened I will help you deal with it now and we will go recover that young man. Because if you are involved it's just a matter of time,” Dr. Phil said, adding that his offer had a shelf life. “If you're not involved then there's something seriously wrong with you because your reaction to this, something's wrong.”

    Mark Redwine responded by saying he's not afraid of the truth and said he feels like his being attacked. He said he's not a violent person and agreed to take a polygraph. Dr. Phil arranged for Jack Trimarco to administer the test but when it came down to it he backed out first saying his blood pressure was up and he would do it the next day. The next day 20 minutes into the test Mark Redwine said he didn't sleep well the night before and had drank a half a bottle of Jim Beam and said he didn't feel well enough.

    Trimarco said in all of years of giving polygraph tests he had never encountered anyone who refused to take a polygraph test in a missing child case whether they were involved or not.
    ----

    BBM

    It seems the real MR was seen during the Dr. Phil show. What parent would not want to take a poly and clear themselves?
    One that is guilty. jmo

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    On a star in the sky
    Posts
    7,278
    Good evening everyone, I thought I would pop in and say Hi. I hope everyone is well. Still no new news I see.
    Last edited by raine1212; 03-14-2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: typo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    37,782
    This case seems well and truly stuck, IMO.
    If LE is "stuck"" on MR and he does not budge, they get nowhere, even if they are right. And if they are wrong, then where are they? Someone, MR or otherwise, has a four-month headstart.
    Just my opinion, of course.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    THE Great State of Texas
    Posts
    1,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    One that is guilty. jmo
    Perhaps. Or maybe one who just got his arse raked over the coals. If some of the rumors of what occurred are true, then well not sure anyone would be in a stable frame of mind for that.

    I still don't think a national televised polygraph on a daytime talk show is going to make or break this case. JMO

  9. #9
    rosesfromangels's Avatar
    rosesfromangels is offline "The trilling wire in the blood / Sings below inveterate scars." - Eliot
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by mijamawi View Post
    Perhaps. Or maybe one who just got his arse raked over the coals. If some of the rumors of what occurred are true, then well not sure anyone would be in a stable frame of mind for that.

    I still don't think a national televised polygraph on a daytime talk show is going to make or break this case. JMO
    I agree with you. I also think the Dad does come off evasive and just plain odd. But maybe he *is* odd, so this is normal behavior for him? And I'm sure he does feel like he's under attack whether rightfully or not. People act strangely under this type of pressure. I think it's important to consider all the possibilities, and not just the father....even though he seems evasive.
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,402
    I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't see the thread in the usual forum.
    Who killed Abigail Williams & Liberty German?

    Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

    Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

    Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    37,782
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesfromangels View Post
    I agree with you. I also think the Dad does come off evasive and just plain odd. But maybe he *is* odd, so this is normal behavior for him? And I'm sure he does feel like he's under attack whether rightfully or not. People act strangely under this type of pressure. I think it's important to consider all the possibilities, and not just the father....even though he seems evasive.
    All true enough, the thing that holds me up is that people who know him well suspect him. That is scary, IMO.
    Just my opinion, of course.

  12. #12
    rosesfromangels's Avatar
    rosesfromangels is offline "The trilling wire in the blood / Sings below inveterate scars." - Eliot
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,889
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    All true enough, the thing that holds me up is that people who know him well suspect him. That is scary, IMO.
    Good point and I'm sure LE weights that carefully in their assessment of the father. That said, that whole family has so much animosity towards each other it clouds everything. I don't know whether he deserves what he is receiving from them (or vice versa), but boy there is pure hatred there, and plenty of it. Sad.
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    On a star in the sky
    Posts
    7,278
    What if something happened to Dylan that morning instead .. Maybe he feel asleep Sunday night. If that could be considered then we have what 45 min. drive or so back to town.. Only a thought that has entered my head a couple of times.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    THE Great State of Texas
    Posts
    1,211
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    All true enough, the thing that holds me up is that people who know him well suspect him. That is scary, IMO.
    I agree it's something to think about, but I feel there's so much anger and hatred, I just don't know how objective some are thinking. I don't discount those feelings by any means, but there have been statements where he'd never hurt him and then he's evil personified. I absolutely don't blame them for their feelings, I just really hope LE has something because if MR isn't guilty then a lot of time and resources have been wasted.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,933
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesfromangels View Post
    Good point and I'm sure LE weights that carefully in their assessment of the father. That said, that whole family has so much animosity towards each other it clouds everything. I don't know whether he deserves what he is receiving from them (or vice versa), but boy there is pure hatred there, and plenty of it. Sad.
    Agreed. That's something that is extremely apparent. Sad as that is.
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1080
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 04:14 PM
  2. Replies: 1044
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 1008
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 11:59 AM
  4. Replies: 1103
    Last Post: 12-27-2012, 02:05 PM
  5. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:12 PM

Tags for this Thread