GUILTY UK - Martyn Gombar, 28, killed in crash by texting driver, Rotherham, 25 Dec 2007

It's really amazing how so many people think "the Jews are controlling the world". Really, if we are, I would love to be let in on the action...

Lord "Ahmed"?

He is obviously very British and aristocratic, he can probably be traced back to the Tudors. Uh huh.

It's really amazing how so many people think "the Jews are controlling the world". Really, if we are, I would love to be let in on the action...

It really is. And yet the fact is that Jews represent 1.5% of the American population. When I was a teenager, that figure was double: 3%. (Assimilation is largely to blame.)

But a director friend of mine who has a "Jewish-sounding" name toured Eastern Europe with his theater troupe. Everywhere he went in Poland, Ukraine and Russia, his hosts wanted to talk about the "International Jewish Conspiracy", which all the Slavs accepted as established fact. My friend had to admit he had never been invited to join. LOL.

They weren't even particularly hostile to him personally, it was just something they accepted as the gospel truth.

It never ceases to amaze me how an idea can survive in the face of all evidence to the contrary. Didn't any of those Slavs notice how few Jews are left in Eastern Europe?

It really is. And yet the fact is that Jews represent 1.5% of the American population. When I was a teenager, that figure was double: 3%. (Assimilation is largely to blame.)

But a director friend of mine who has a "Jewish-sounding" name toured Eastern Europe with his theater troupe. Everywhere he went in Poland, Ukraine and Russia, his hosts wanted to talk about the "International Jewish Conspiracy", which all the Slavs accepted as established fact. My friend had to admit he had never been invited to join. LOL.

They weren't even particularly hostile to him personally, it was just something they accepted as the gospel truth.

It never ceases to amaze me how an idea can survive in the face of all evidence to the contrary. Didn't any of those Slavs notice how few Jews are left in Eastern Europe?

Well Jews (all Semitics really) have extremely good linguistic skills plus the Ashkenazi's have very high IQ's.

Combine those too and that means influence plus good at money matters.

It is pretty amazing their percentage is so low in the US, a high percentage of my bosses have been Jewish and a high percentage of my most favorite male "friends" have been too (probably cause of the IQ/linguistic thing).

If I could go back in history and make decisions let us just say all of the surviving European Jews would be given US Citizenship instead of....well...instead of other options.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back