Man Banned From All Libraries On Earth

The man looks so studious and intellectual who could have imagined!

What the heck?

How long are these conditions jail worthy?

I ask because the homeless seem to live, and go to the bathroom as soon as the libraries open here. Lol. (And plenty of lewd acts happen, so if you have little ones, stay with them and go to the potty with them. Never leave them alone in the library, it is the world after all.)

So, who will recognize him?

How the heck can something like this even been written up legally?

I ask because the homeless seem to live, and go to the bathroom as soon as the libraries open here. Lol.

The homeless wait until the libraries open to go to the bathroom?

Very sad, libraries are the ancient fruit of brilliant minds, and now they are used as open public cesspools for whatever.

Very sad, libraries are the ancient fruit of brilliant minds, and now they are used as open public cesspools for whatever.

Only because merchants don't want to maintain toilets for non-customers and many transients have no place else to go.

Yep, what Nova said.

And, they masturbate in the bathroom, but some like the little ones a lot.

Homeless people have no where else to go but free places, not all are pedos or freaks, but quite a few are.

Somewhere to go with toilet paper. Somewhere to go with air conditioning or heat. Water to drink or wash up somewhat. Free entertainment via books, newspapers, magazines, free internet, sometimes free live music and art, people watching. It has to better than sitting outside.

I work in a library and its true- we are a favorite hang out spot for homeless and other folks down on their luck. It makes for very interesting work days- there really isn't anything quiet and peaceful about working at a public library. Just yesterday I had a patron approach the front desk waving a plunger at me! LOL

And i always thought libraries were quiet and boring.

Only because merchants don't want to maintain toilets for non-customers and many transients have no place else to go.

Yeah the homeless aren't likely "holding it" until the library opens. Nothing stops one from peeing and pooping as is convenient.

Now the heat and the water may attract them yeah.

THAT should be easy to enforce.

Yeah, not sure the whole world is in the jurisdiction of Racine's court. On the other hand, it's not really a ban; it's a bond condition. So he can't, for instance, go step foot in the Panaji Public Library and email a pic back to the judge as an FU.

Apparently you've never had a job that involved cleaning a public restroom. Believe me, there are many good reasons that merchants don't want to maintain public toilets. Among them are surfaces covered with human excrement and bodily fluids of all kinds, used needles, used condoms, plus sexual predators, murders, and thugs of all sorts carrying out their crimes behind conveniently locking doors.

Apparently you've never had a job that involved cleaning a public restroom. Believe me, there are many good reasons that merchants don't want to maintain public toilets. Among them are surfaces covered with human excrement and bodily fluids of all kinds, used needles, used condoms, plus sexual predators, murders, and thugs of all sorts carrying out their crimes behind conveniently locking doors.

I kind of suspect Nova may have a clue about the stuff that can go on in restrooms; he is probably just a bit more worldly than he sounds.

Yep, what Nova said.

And, they masturbate in the bathroom, but some like the little ones a lot.

Homeless people have no where else to go but free places, not all are pedos or freaks, but quite a few are.

Somewhere to go with toilet paper. Somewhere to go with air conditioning or heat. Water to drink or wash up somewhat. Free entertainment via books, newspapers, magazines, free internet, sometimes free live music and art, people watching. It has to better than sitting outside.

They have places called "Safe Harbour" and they can spend the night, wash up and have breakfast, but they must leave until dinner time. At least that is what is done around here.

However, there are alot of scam artists living this life. I know because in my prior job my boss hired them. He was faced with many lawsuits "they" said occurred while working for us. All BS! I felt bad for my boss, he was a great and honest guy.

Just yesterday I had a patron approach the front desk waving a plunger at me! LOL

Because of the bathroom situation and the homeless people clogging the toilets?

Because he coudn't find that DIY book on home plumbing?

Because he wanted the Dewey Decimel system back?

Forgive me for laughing, but that's crazy. I am glad you are O.K.

He apologized to the arresting officers?

On Earth!

What are the chances of a kid from Racine traveling to other parts of the world unknown and stepping into a library? India, France, even Egypt in these times?

On Earth they said.

I merely stated a fact. I didn't make a moral judgment on merchants.

The theater where I worked most recently struggled with this issue all the time. (During the winter, Palm Springs attracts a lot of homeless people because of our mild weather.)

The theater owners are nice people and are by no means heartless. But when transients began to scare the customers, they felt they had to take action or lose their business.

It was always a balancing act and one we discussed at meetings nearly every month.

P.S. Yes, I have had jobs where I cleaned toilets, but that's beside the point.

They have places called "Safe Harbour" and they can spend the night, wash up and have breakfast, but they must leave until dinner time. At least that is what is done around here.

However, there are alot of scam artists living this life. I know because in my prior job my boss hired them. He was faced with many lawsuits "they" said occurred while working for us. All BS! I felt bad for my boss, he was a great and honest guy.

I'm glad your city has the Safe Harbour system, but it is by no means universal.

I kind of suspect Nova may have a clue about the stuff that can go on in restrooms; he is probably just a bit more worldly than he sounds.

How did this become about me? LOL. And what are you suggesting I've done in public restrooms? :)

FWIW, I use the bathroom before I leave home, just like Grandma taught me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back