Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html
Authorities say missing woman was on her way to shop at Destiny USA
Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.
She was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a New York license plate of EFA1962.
Deputies said Ramsaran may have changed her hair color and style before she left. Her cell phone was found Wednesday on State Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth.
Deputies ask that anyone with information about Ramsaran call them at 607-334-2000 and push option 1.
1zqaupt.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99051391.74183.212865135400495&type=1&theater
Facebook missing page

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Rumors are not allowed, if you can't link to it then please don't post it here. Main stream media and law enforcement are acceptable at this time.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Scanner Thread

Media & Map thread

Finding Jennifer

Help Find Jennifer Facebook

Ramsaran, Jennifer
Lavanda Dolce
rickblaine - verified insider
Jilllian - verified insider

case map

Please continue here...

A few things to remember...

We are a victim friendly forum. This includes Jennifer as well as the rest of her family. It doesn't mean we can't discuss what is known thru the media or law enforcement and ask questions about any inconsistencies. It does mean we will not outright accuse someone or make up a scenerio not based on the facts we know at this time.

Everyone here has a right to post their thoughts and opinions about this case without being attacked for it. This means they are not being told their opinion is 'not logical' , 'its not facing reality', etc. We are not going to accuse members here of being manipulative and we are not going to tell each other how to post or what to post. If you feel a post is against our terms of service then alert on it. Please don't respond to the the post you are alerting. It may mean you will get timed out as well.

Be kind to each other and when posting make sure its how you expect to be treated as well. We are not on separate teams, we all want Jennifer to be found and brought home to her family. We do have insiders on this case, they may or may not be able to answer all of your questions.
Rumors are not allowed. Discussing comments from the news, and Social Networks are not allowed, they are considered rumors. We are not going to allow fighting or discussing a fight that is or may be going on with Facebook pages. Do not bring it here.

Lets stay focused on Jennifer. Please continue here...

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Body...saran-identified-193930381.html?m=y&smobile=y
Body of missing woman ID'd as Jennifer Ramsaran
The body found Tuesday in the town of Pharsalia has been identified as 36-year-old Jennifer Ramsaran, according to her husband Ganesh "Remy" Ramsaran.

Remy Ramsaran said he received a phone call from the Chenango County Sheriff's office this afternoon informing him that the body was his missing wife.

Please continue here...

Deepestsympathyprayers_zpse152a7b7.gif

Rest in Peace Jennifer. Our prayers and thoughts go out to Jennifer's family and friends. She was loved and will be missed by many.

The thread is about Jennifer, please keep the discussion on topic. If you want to start a thread on a case you would like to discuss and its not on here yet, its fine to start one.

Please continue here...

There's probably no connection with the names--it just startled me when I read that.

Today, 02:22 AM
Sharoneonta

This really bothers me, the post, not the poster.

First, we don't know the spiritual beliefs of the Ramsaran family, I believe GR either is or has raised the children as Catholic. I know Muslim & Hindi men who are some of the kindest, most gentle men I know.

I know some Caucasian men who are simply evil.

IMO we should leave this argument out of the conversation.

Please note that I was NOT referring to the religion of the Ramsaran family, nor would I.

I was referring to the culture of the country. Those familiar with the Indian culture would be aware of this.

" ...some cultures do not treat their sisters and daughters in the same manner in which we are taught to regard and protect our sisters and daughters"

Here's the "official" version of the alibi from his PR representative (posted here on WS):

I've already ruled out GR.
First...he couldnt run from APT to Y in that time-frame and go unnoticed by cameras coming in from wrong direction.
His cell phone is an automatic GPS tracker as it pings continually off towers so PD has the forensics to where he was in approx vicinities.
His home office work and conference calls are via a VPN which is tracked and logged with his company.
His entire alibi is accounted for. Even strangers who saw him running...to people at Y...to people who saw after.

Excellent post, deoneta! :thumb:

My answer for his PR spokesperson...

It would depend on whether he ran the full way.

A lot of people in Norwich walk. I remember walking to the old Great American supermarket back in the 90's with my grandmother, who lived and still lives on Fair Street.

I doubt that there's cameras on Canasawacta Street, which runs parallel to Broad Street (with many of the same streets intersecting them).

There's no traffic light or cameras at the Fair Street intersection. Fair Street comes right out across Broad Street from the YMCA.

The statement in and of itself:
First...he couldnt run from APT to Y in that time-frame and go unnoticed by cameras coming in from wrong direction.

That's assuming that the cameras caught him at all. That's never been specified. If he was caught on camera coming from the "right direction," and LE had told GR or his spokesperson as such... wouldn't they have jumped on the opportunity to use that to their advantage, and release that bit of info to the MSM?

The day in question, the 11th, was 5 days prior to when the van was discovered at Plank Road Manor. Would the LE at that time have known that the van would be located at Plank Road Manor? Would they have checked the traffic cameras at any point between the 11th and the 16th? Are we certain that GR didn't walk as he neared Broad Street to possibly "blend in" with other people walking? Was the weather at the time suitable for one to run? Did he normally run when the weather was the way that it was at the time?

His cell phone is an automatic GPS tracker as it pings continually off towers so PD has the forensics to where he was in approx vicinities.

What about Jennifer's cell phone? Was that an automatic GPS tracker? Did someone toss the phone with knowledge that it was/"was possibly" a GPS tracker? Did LE say that they have these "forensics" to his vicinity, in spite of the fact that they recently were still in the process of obtaining phone data on JR's phone... did data on GR's phone arrive faster? Is it possible that GR left his phone at the house, knowing that it would give him an "airtight" alibi?

His home office work and conference calls are via a VPN which is tracked and logged with his company.

Again, as in the case of the cameras, if this was specified to them by the LE, they would have jumped on this, and given it to MSM.

Do we know whether he arrived earlier, or later than usual to the YMCA? Is he tedious in his normal routine? Did his out of place arrival at the YMCA give reason for the YMCA to give over their security camera footage to the LE? Did he arrive at the YMCA at hours that he would normally be working? Did GR go home before or after the time his children would have arrived home from school? Did GR work ahead of his schedule the few days prior to the 11th, in order so that the 11th would be clear for him?

His entire alibi is accounted for. Even strangers who saw him running...to people at Y...to people who saw after.

Did LE corroborate that there were witnesses? Why hasn't LE itself came forward to rule out GR as a possible suspect? If it was commonplace to see GR running, is it possible that these "witnesses" may have recalled a different date? Where did these "witnesses" see him running?

The people at the YMCA handed over their security footage for a reason. Whether standard procedure or not, they had a reason for handing it over, despite there being a "police friend" of GR's there at the YMCA at the time.

What does "people who saw after" mean? After what? Does "after" refer to the time between the time that he left the YMCA, and the time he found the phone the next day?

That's not an airtight alibi at all! :doh:

There's probably no connection with the names--it just startled me when I read that.

There is now though - we've made one, internet wise. Especially if that case gets a thread of its own too. This one will show up in searches. Bit unfortunate, if you ask me.

I cannot believe jenniferramsaran.com has been bought up by a missing person's organisation. That's rather peculiar, isn't it? I can't think of any other similar organisations that buy up the domain names of missing people.

Is it odd, or am I missing something here?

So last night I couldn't sleep so I poured over the map again. And now something is bothering me. It's probably already been mentioned but

when discovering the phone isn't it logical to assume the route a certain someone would take would lead them right past the apartments? Now, maybe on the way to get to the phone someone's head would have been filled with thoughts of what they might find but after finding the phone dumped and calling the police about it I would have thought senses would have been heightened about possible foul play and one would be looking at every red/maroon car they saw out the corner of their eye.

How does one drive home/back into town past the apartments and NOT see the car? Even when I'm just looking at buying a car I see me everywhere. I imagine if my husbands car was missing I would be seeing it everywhere.

Assuming, of course that road was taken back into town.

I cannot believe jenniferramsaran.com has been bought up by a missing person's organisation. That's rather peculiar, isn't it? I can't think of any other similar organisations that buy up the domain names of missing people.

Is it odd, or am I missing something here?

I think it is odd ... another form of ownership?

At work we have bought a few domain names, so that no-one else can use them ... we are not using them all yet.

So last night I couldn't sleep so I poured over the map again. And now something is bothering me. It's probably already been mentioned but

when discovering the phone isn't it logical to assume the route a certain someone would take would lead them right past the apartments? Now, maybe on the way to get to the phone someone's head would have been filled with thoughts of what they might find but after finding the phone dumped and calling the police about it I would have thought senses would have been heightened about possible foul play and one would be looking at every red/maroon car they saw out the corner of their eye.

How does one drive home/back into town past the apartments and NOT see the car? Even when I'm just looking at buying a car I see me everywhere. I imagine if my husbands car was missing I would be seeing it everywhere.

Assuming, of course that road was taken back into town.
yes ,yes and yes, what botherd me from the start
her father found the car, on rt 23, 4 DAYS LATER on only one of two routes back to town.
it set there four 4 days. police turn around in that parking lot everyday!!!!
and set at a speed trap across the street angled at that PARKING SPOT!!!!.
with the tag readers installed on the trunks i cant see a all points bulletin was ever put out.
there is much to indacte this case was never approached correctly...imo
and still as of today no new infromation from LE or media

I will clear this up to help stay on track. The trooper in the sauna was not a friend or buddy but the husband of a teacher at the UV school. That was just a lucky coincidence for GR.

Any alibi has been confirmed by no one. What if he doesn't show up on any cameras?

her father found the car, on rt 23, 4 DAYS LATER on only one of two routes back to town.
with the tag readers installed on the trunks i cant see a all points bulletin was ever put out.

Sadly this is not uncommon in missing persons cases, cjwoods.. Seldom does the truth come out in investigation blunders and is usually shielded by the tactic, 'I'm sorry we can't release that info due to the ongoing investigation'...

Linkage blindness can also occur when the day shift doesn't know what the night shift is doing... A common occurrence...

In the Cheryl Dunlap disappearance(FL 2007). A State Trooper placed a warning ticket on her windshield parked on the side of the road, days after she was reported missing.. Simply had not read the BOLOs...

I think it is odd ... another form of ownership?

At work we have bought a few domain names, so that no-one else can use them ... we are not using them all yet.

Glad I'm not the only one who found it a little 'unusual'. Not that it matters, of course. The idea of buying up 'the' domain name is laughable; there are so many now. What will get visitors clicking is the content, not the name.

I wish Jennifer did have an informative website, rather than fb pages. I think they are imploding, to be honest. And I can't easily see anywhere, where people with info on the case can go. It's just not obvious to me; what info is being sought, and where the info should go. But I'm not a facebooker, so I don't know.

When JR went missing this wasn't such a hot button issue. GR had already started the propaganda push that she ran off with another gamer and the lame stream media ran with it. No one really knew much about them so little attention was paid to it. People take time outs from time to time.

As far as the police sitting right across the street from Plank Rd Manor isn't entirely accurate. When the weather isn't wet they may be right across the street. In wet weather no way. They would be down the street several hundred feet at an angle not good to observe the entire parking lot. However the do turn around in the parking lot frequently. Like I said it wasn't a hot button issue at the time so who knows why it wasn't spotted or when it was actually dumped there.

There is now though - we've made one, internet wise. Especially if that case gets a thread of its own too. This one will show up in searches. Bit unfortunate, if you ask me.

In all fairness, if anyone does a news search of that name, both cases will probably pop up at some point. It is unfortunate, but anyone following this case on or off WS would also recognize the name. And since both were close to the same area, it's likely that will happen.

It's very sad, but maybe better to say there is NO connection than to have anyone wondering.

I did this and it does...

Ever think it wasn't parked there the whole time?

Excellent post, deoneta! :thumb:

My answer for his PR spokesperson...

It would depend on whether he ran the full way.

A lot of people in Norwich walk. I remember walking to the old Great American supermarket back in the 90's with my grandmother, who lived and still lives on Fair Street.

I doubt that there's cameras on Canasawacta Street, which runs parallel to Broad Street (with many of the same streets intersecting them).

There's no traffic light or cameras at the Fair Street intersection. Fair Street comes right out across Broad Street from the YMCA.

The statement in and of itself:

That's assuming that the cameras caught him at all. That's never been specified. If he was caught on camera coming from the "right direction," and LE had told GR or his spokesperson as such... wouldn't they have jumped on the opportunity to use that to their advantage, and release that bit of info to the MSM?

The day in question, the 11th, was 5 days prior to when the van was discovered at Plank Road Manor. Would the LE at that time have known that the van would be located at Plank Road Manor? Would they have checked the traffic cameras at any point between the 11th and the 16th? Are we certain that GR didn't walk as he neared Broad Street to possibly "blend in" with other people walking? Was the weather at the time suitable for one to run? Did he normally run when the weather was the way that it was at the time?

What about Jennifer's cell phone? Was that an automatic GPS tracker? Did someone toss the phone with knowledge that it was/"was possibly" a GPS tracker? Did LE say that they have these "forensics" to his vicinity, in spite of the fact that they recently were still in the process of obtaining phone data on JR's phone... did data on GR's phone arrive faster? Is it possible that GR left his phone at the house, knowing that it would give him an "airtight" alibi?

Again, as in the case of the cameras, if this was specified to them by the LE, they would have jumped on this, and given it to MSM.

Do we know whether he arrived earlier, or later than usual to the YMCA? Is he tedious in his normal routine? Did his out of place arrival at the YMCA give reason for the YMCA to give over their security camera footage to the LE? Did he arrive at the YMCA at hours that he would normally be working? Did GR go home before or after the time his children would have arrived home from school? Did GR work ahead of his schedule the few days prior to the 11th, in order so that the 11th would be clear for him?

Did LE corroborate that there were witnesses? Why hasn't LE itself came forward to rule out GR as a possible suspect? If it was commonplace to see GR running, is it possible that these "witnesses" may have recalled a different date? Where did these "witnesses" see him running?

The people at the YMCA handed over their security footage for a reason. Whether standard procedure or not, they had a reason for handing it over, despite there being a "police friend" of GR's there at the YMCA at the time.

What does "people who saw after" mean? After what? Does "after" refer to the time between the time that he left the YMCA, and the time he found the phone the next day?

That's not an airtight alibi at all! :doh:

Good point about the LE possibly not checking cameras on the route from the apartments to the Y.

Yes, he did arrive at the Y at a time that was not his ordinary time to be at the Y. This was noted by the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361