New billboards aimed at capturing domestic violence suspects

So if I get really pissed at my husband, I can take out a billboard? Not that he's remotely abusive, but that would give me a lot of leverage on the rare occasions when we have an argument.

So if I get really pissed at my husband, I can take out a billboard? Not that he's remotely abusive, but that would give me a lot of leverage on the rare occasions when we have an argument.

Not Exactly, the DA's office is doing them. The Billboard company has donated the space for this effort.

My thoughts on domestic violence is handle it "domestically".

You know where they live, file a missing persons report a day or two later. Problem solved.

Oh and for any that haven't solved the problem yet, stop having their children, that is also a huge help (not applicable to Nova).

LOL, I thought exactly the same thing, fwiw.

Only if you document harm to yourself, with a high likelihood of being caused by him and if he then absconds.

Or you could cause harm to him and run and get to see your pic on a billboard.

My thoughts on domestic violence is handle it "domestically".

You know where they live, file a missing persons report a day or two later. Problem solved.

:floorlaugh: Not many people mess with you, do they?

You have to be strong enough to drag him away and have a good hiding place.

You don't need to be strong, just have a saw or an axe on hand. Divide and conquer.

Looked up your reference. Nice!

[video=youtube;Gw7gNf_9njs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw7gNf_9njs[/video]

Nova in rethinking my above comment I realized it could have been taken personally and it wasn't meant that way.

I just really have a thing about someone who knowingly falsely accuses their spouse of abuse in order to gain for themselves in custody or divorce issues or to try to justify a crime that they had committed. Every time they do that, they endanger all the other abused because every time it happens or is suspected, it gets that much harder for a real victim to get assistance or justice. And yet it happens a lot in child custody and divorce cases.

I do get your point though that there would need to be some pretty solid guidelines on who would be eligible for being put on a billboard. And yes I guess there might be some issues on the fact that they are putting persons on the billboard that haven't been convicted yet.

6 years later this woman is still having surgeries...and there is no doubt who did it. The suspect is still believed to be in the area. I don't think the DA's office is out of order, jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back